The Last Stonian

The powered Stonian God easily plowed through the heroes and many of their soldiers, the hyenas cheered for the stone golem as he stomped on Laura's face and punched I. Jen into a piece of rebar, impaling her.

I. Jen: URGH!

Solarius: What... The... Hell...?

Crystal: Nothing is working...!

Molten: I am merely too powerful for you all now. If you were to even lightly punch me, your entire arm would turn into tiny fragmented pieces.

Infinite: Dang... His power's impressive, but we gotta turn the tides... 

Molten: Now, as for you Laura.

Laura: H-huh...?

Molten: I will take great pleasure in killing you. Your race did so many cruel acts against mine. Now, on this day, I pay it back ten thousand times worse. 

Laura: N-no... Wait...!

Molten prepared to punch through Laura's head, but the Stonian God was hit in the chin by a large rock that shot out of the ground, making him drop Laura.

Laura: Oof!

Raiko: Huh?

Nick: Mind if I join the party?

Laura: Nick!

Molten: Your power of Earth is useless against me.

Nick: Really, huh? How about I test that?

Splendid: Don't, Nick...! Molten's way too strong...

Luna: If only Shadownova were here, but he's too busy helping his army fight off hyenas...

Infinite: Grrr... Alright then. I gotta take this up a notch...

Molten: Oh, please do. If you fight in this state, you will only die.

Splendid: You asked for it, you prick.

Solarius: Damn right.

Laura: Ugh, good luck guys...

Lexi: Yeah, we're too beat to even continue... We need to rest for a bit.

Infinite transformed into his Primal state, as a few others turned into their forms.

Primal Infinite: ...

Molten: So, this is what he was talking about. I sense much raw energy and rage coming from that form.

Primal Infinite: Yeah, and I'm gonna claw through you.

Molten: But first, allow me to call an ally...

Molten snapped his fingers, Turco flew in beside the stonian god and chuckled.

Laura: Dad...!

Turco: This time, you will die.

Primal Infinite: Shit... Sorry bro, but we gotta knock some sense into you.

Jacqueline: Right, let's do this.

Lucas: Be careful, Jackie...

Molten: Come, let us end this squabble. Turco, take care of a couple of the others who are still up. I will deal with some alone.

LoTD Solarius: All by yourself? We're powered up now and you're adding extra challenge!

Molten: Just how I like it.

Splendid: Stop talking, and bring it.

Turco flew over to Phantom and Aeris, who were still up but injured.