Emperor of Bloodshed

The group looked up at the massive fortress, an eerie feeling washed over them as whispers of tortured souls and screams of anguish echoed through the air.

Primal Infinite: ...Here we are. Once we go in... There is no going back. We face Malice, then Dargovrah and end this once and for all.

Crystal: Yeah... This isn't going to be easy. Malice is definitely upset with us.

Smesh: Let's do this and get it over with...

Turco opened the doors, the creak pierced the silence of the hallway and made the eeriness intensify. 

Lexi: ...Totally not spooked out... 

Luna: Jesus, this place feels... Dead.

Splendid: Those paintings aren't helping either...

Across the hallway, paintings filled the walls of the previous leaders of the Vulanis Empire.

Uni: ...Ew. They're all ugly.

Aeris: This is interesting history, though. It's quite bizarre to see how long this empire's go on for.

Primal Infinite: Then we're going to make history today by ending it.

Snow: Ooh...

Luna: Something caught your eye?

Snow walked over to a blood stain on the floor and sniffed it.

Luna: ...Blood?

Snow: ...It's not just that one. This place reeks of blood!

LoTO Solarius: No wonder... This is probably where people are tortured whenever they break a law here.

Primal Infinite: What the hell even are the laws here? People are allowed to kill each other, and so many poor hyenas result to goddamn cannibalism to stay alive.

Phantom: Oh, god.

I. Jen: Should we... Split up?

Raiko: No, bad idea. Last time, Turco split up and Malice pulled some weird shit on him.

Laura: Yeah, we can't afford that happening again. We need to stick together this time. More of us, we can overpower Malice and Dargovrah easily.

Primal Infinite: Alright.

Malice sat on his throne, Dargovrah stood there waiting as he took his scythe out.

Dargovrah: They approach, Malice. It is just us now.

Malice: Victory is still at hand. We have lost four of our allies, but all is not lost.

Dargovrah: Grrr... What do you mean?

Malice: Patience, Dargovrah.

Dargovrah: My patience is wearing thin... But very well.

Fang: ...

Malice: Fang?

Fang: Yes, emperor?

Malice: Prepare yourself. They will be here soon.

Fang: Very well.

Malice: ...Impressive that they have made it this far... Pushing through our allies, crushing my armies... But soon, that all changes when the main weapon is released.

Distant footsteps filled the silent air, and the doors opened.

Dargovrah: ...

Primal Infinite: Dargovrah.

Dargovrah: Greetings, Infinite. I am so pleased that you could make it.

Turco: It's over! Surrender yourself to us, your armies are falling, and many of your allies have fallen. Malice, your empire falls today!