No More Games

Imyne closed her eyes and looked at the parasite doing it's work on Blade. It had infected many jackals and turned them into undead monsters, she smiled at this and held her hands out.

Imyne: I think it is time to evolve my child... 

A small burst of energy flew out of her hand and went into the parasites all across Blade, they suddenly gained much more intelligence and more abilities. A group of survivors shot down the last of the zombie horde and took a breather.

Jackal 1: Phew... 

Jackal 2: That was quite the fight... Any casualties?

Jackal 1: Two guys got mauled to death.

Jackal 3: Shit...

Jackal 4: Well, we're all alive and that's good. We should go loot some shops around here, our resources are getting low.

Jackal 1: Wait, guys... We missed one.

A single undead jackal stood in the endless amount of dead bodies, one of the jackals went to shoot it when it suddenly let out a loud ear-piercing screech that deafened the survivors.

Jackal 2: AH, SHIT!

Jackal 3: What the fuck was that...?!

The screech attracted even more undead jackals as they started to bang on the fences.

Jackal 1: ...This ain't good...

Jackal 2: WHAT THE FUCK, SOME OF THESE THINGS DON'T EVEN HAVE HEADS!

Jackal 3: You're fucking joking me right now! 

The survivors grabbed their guns and fired at the hordes of zombies. Meanwhile on Inamia, Infinite and Turco were sent flying through the sky as Molten and Fang tackled them into the ground.

Infinite: OW!

Turco: Oof...!

Molten: Jen!

I. Jen's eyes glowed red as her golden statue started to move, then she moved within the blink of an eye and rammed her icy fists into Turco's nose.

Turco: ARGH!

Infinite: Oh fuck, he can command those who he turned to gold...

Molten: The Midas Touch does more than just turn people to a precious metal, Infinite. 

Infinite: Jen! Chill out!

I. Jen: No, bow down to Molten!

Infinite: Shit, how we supposed to make her go back to normal?!

Cristina sped past and sent I. Jen flying into the air.

I. Jen: WAH!

Cristina: Sorry for the technical difficulties, we're back!

Smesh: You guys been alright?

Infinite: Yeah. We just need to take care of these peeps, and we'll liberate Inamia entirely.

Cristina: Oh, nice.

Crystal: Shit!

Bermuda: Ye be quite the devil! 'owever, I will cut ye down with me Darkwater Cutlass!

Crystal: For a space pirate, you're surprisingly strong...

Bermuda: I 'ave been built with some o' the best technology in the Multiverse, mate! Such technology makes me extremely durable!

Crystal held her hand out as Lightningblaze flew into her grasp.

Crystal: I'll fry you with lightning!