Into A Forgotten World

Smesh: So, here we are- JESUS CHRIST!

The group fell from the sky and hit the ground hard, as the portal above twitched aggressively and closed fast.

Infinite: ...Uhh... That's one way to enter?

Crystal: ...Whoa...

Turco: ...Yeah, we should really be prepared. GodJackal wasn't lying... Just look at this place! 

Laura: It's all corrupted... Jesus, what the hell did Imyne do to this place?

Jacqueline: Whatever she did, it's bad.

A person nearby noticed the heroes and they started to slowly approach them.

Luna: Huh? Hello?

Elderly Man: Hello... You must be the Multiversal Heroes people keep talking about...

Infinite: That's us. 

Lucas: Dude, what happened here?

Elderly Man: It's not everyday we get visitors from the outside... *Cough* We've been living in this tyrannical hell for ages... Our world was once peaceful, lush, and full of life. Until that monster entered this place... Her presence corrupted our world and people started dying, or worse, turning into her eternal slaves.

Infinite: ...Zombies.

Elderly Man: Yes... And soon, that will be the case with your world if you do not destroy Imyne. If she is not stopped, she may very well go on to control even more than just your planet, young Prince.

Turco: Oh, trust me. The Star Shrine and Earth have ceased all travel between Blade. 

Xeggy: That won't work forever, though. Diseases, plagues, parasites, whatever the hell they are, the persistent bastards ALWAYS find a way to break through.

Elderly Man: Your friend is wise and speaks truth, cutting off travel will not work forever. 

Infinite: Then we better head off and defeat Imyne before this gets way worse.

Wario-Man: Right. Come on, chop chop! Let's get this shit over with.

Elderly Man: Good luck, heroes...

Laura: You too... And stay safe.

The old man nodded and silently walked away, the heroes looked in the distance and saw a floating castle with a large beam going into the air above it.

Smesh: I don't like the look of this.

Infinite: ...

Raiko: I guess that's where we gotta go.

Clark: Mmhmm.

Luna: And not get bitten by any possible zombies.

I. Jen: We need to consider that this place was the first that got infected by Imyne. For all we know, the zombies here could be way, WAY worse.

Infinite: Jen's right.

Turco: So you're saying they might be mutated?

I. Jen: Yeah.

Raiko: If that's the case, then we'll just smash their brains to piece until there's nothing left!

Xeggy: I like your thinking, kid. Now, let's start going to that castle.

Meanwhile back in the normal realm, the Hyenas managed to break through Planet Blade's shields and started to descend through the atmosphere as jackals screamed.

Steel: OH FUCK, THEY'RE INVADING ALREADY?!

Radar: We need the others! NOW!

Malice: I'm sorry, you two. Your friends are gone forever.