Primal Instincts

The group arrived back at the temple leading to the 5th Floor, Aiyana took a few steps forward and looked around.

Aiyana: ...Wow...

Luna: You alright?

Aiyana: Yeah... This looks... Beautiful.

Scarlett: It is. 

Infinite: Let's get to the kingdom and tell everyone we got Imyne.

Crystal: Yep!

Everyone climbed out of the ravine, only to notice that the usual orange sky on Blade had now turned into a red cloudy mess, followed by an intense downpour of rain.

Infinite: ...Wait... This isn't usual weather you see here.

Scarlett: ... *Gasp*

Luna: Huh? Scarlett, what's wrong?

Scarlett: T-the hyenas...! They're attacking the planet...!

Infinite: WHAT?!

I. Jen: Then we need to go, now!

Crystal: Right!

The Multiversal Heroes quickly made their way to the kingdom, to their dismay and shock it was coated in flames and smoke, and the air was filled with screaming, yelling, gunfire, and explosions.

Infinite: No...! I NEED TO FIND MOM AND DAD!

Splendid: Infinite, wait!

Infinite flew over the walls surrounding the kingdom only to get shot down by a large laser that paralyzed the jackal.

Infinite: GAH!

Hyena 1: Got em.

Hyena 2: Nice, but Malice isn't happy he was able to escape. 

Hyena 1: Neither is Dargovrah.

Infinite: Grrr... You fuckers... Leave my home alone!

Hyena 3: No can do, prince. Your world is now property of the Vulanis Empire.

Infinite: We will NEVER be a part of your empire!

Molten picked Infinite up and held him by the neck, starting to crush his throat.

Infinite: A-ack...!

Molten: It is displeasing you managed to return.

Crystal: Sweetie!

The others jumped down from the wall, tons of hyenas ran forward and aimed their weapons at the heroes.

Hyena 1: You're surrounded.

Hyena 2: Just make this easy, and surrender yourselves.

Jacqueline: Not gonna happen!

Scarlett quickly dragged her scythe through the ground, creating a glowing circular shape that let out a energy burst knocking down all of the hyenas.

Hyena 1: OOF!

Hyena 2: WHOA, SHIT!

Splendid: Hang on, got you Infinite...

Aeris: Get up, you're alright.

Infinite: Ow... That hurt...

Hyena 1: GET THEM!

A barrage of arrows rained down upon the hyenas as the Shribal Tribe burst in. 

Aiyana: Get to your parents! Me and my tribespeople will take care of these monsters.

Luna: Come on dad, let's go!

Infinite nodded, the Shribal Tribe fended off the hyenas while the heroes arrived in the castle, Snow slammed the doors open, the throne room was an utter wreck.