The Start Of It

"Everyone, fairies, specialists, Kings, and Queens, royals of all! I am pleased to say that these young fairies did what the old Company of Light couldn't do, they each earned their Enchantix wings with bravery and earned they're together title as The Winx- the New Company of Light" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"They were young students, ready to learn and now they have become the youngest Enchantix fairies in history, please give a welcome to the Winx, Protectors of the Magical Dimension" Miss. Faragonda finished. 

Everyone clapped and cheered. Six portals formed. 

A red portal,  Yellow Portal, Blue Portal, Red-purple Portal, Green Portal,  and a Pink Portal formed. 

The Winx stepped out of their colored portals. 

The Winx waved at everyone

"Hello, everyone!" They said together. 

"We love you!" Some people said. "Winx, you have the floor" Miss. Faragonda smiled. 

The Winx smiled and held hands in a line. "Winx Enchantix!" They said together. 

Bloom flew up and raised her hands in the air and glowed orange and orange sparkles formed the Dragon Fire above, it went around everyone before turning into letters. 

"Winx Enchantix Convergence!" The six held hands and the letters drawn my the Dragon Fire were filled with pastel glowing lights. 

Everyone stood and clapped. 

Soon the little ceremony ended and the royals went home.

The Winx were relaxing with the specialists who stayed a little longer.  

Bloom and Sky have become so much closer than ever. Stella and Brandon made their relationship public to everyone a few weeks ago. Musa and Riven have just got back together after a little break, Flora and Helia finally started dating, same as Tecna and Timmy. And Nabu stayed with Aisha and they started getting closer and learning more about each other since it was years. 

"I'm so proud of you" Brandon said. "Thank you, I try" Stella smiled. "I?" Musa chuckled. "Oh--I mean, us!" Stella said. 

Everyone chuckled. "Color me curious, but is there a fairy form above Enchantix?" Nabu asked. "I don't know, no fairy has ever gotten anything other than Enchantix" Tecna said. 

"Does it matter? Our girls are already powerful" Riven said. "Aw, thanks Riv" Musa smiled. 

----

Meanwhile...

In a room filled with darkness a girl with a green outfit was sitting against a gray wall. She slowly stood and made her way to the door, which was locked by magic. 

Her hand pulled the door, nothing happened. 

Out of nowhere when she pulled again, the door opened. 

She looked confused. She just ran out. 

She jumped up but fell, she then remembered her wings were taken. 

She ran down the halls then suddenly turned to a green color. Her wings were forming back. She felt magic returning to her hands. 

She formed a green ball and blasted a hole in the wall and flew away. "I'll return and save you" She said looking back at the place. 

"Get back here!" A man yelled. 

"Never, gotta get me first!" She flew of faster and faster. She flew for miles until she needed a break. 

She placed her feet on grass, a park. No one was there. She was out of fairy form. "What is this place?" She asked. 

"Earth" A little animal answered. She turned to see a bird. "Earth? The world with no magic?" 

"Yes" 

"Well...it'll be better to hide here then" 

----

Hey ya'll, so first chapter of S4, I hope you liked it and this is just a taste of what's to come, stay tuned!! I do not own Winx in anyway! This is just my version!