The Past

It was a normal day on the planet Earth, everything was normal.

Queen Morgana was watching the humans from her palace on an hidden island, Ter nan Og.
"Your highness, Diana is here to speak with you" A fairy guard said.

"She may enter" Queen Morgana said. A fairy with leaf like wings walked in with her heels.

"Diana, how are you?" Morgana asked. "Your highness, I felt dark magic enter our world" Diana said.

"Dark magic?" Morgana asked. "Yes, it was strong and powerful" Diana said.

"Alright, I'll keep an eye out, you may return to the Amazon" Morgana said.
Diana walled off and out of Queen Morgana's Palace.

Diana was flying back when she was hit down to the ground. She stood up to see no one.

Just then 4 figures appeared. "One little fairy, all alone" Said one.

"I am not a little fairy, and you will regret  that, nature hear my call!"

"Oh, please, Wizards form!"

They went around Diana whom was standing holding to spells when shaking started happening.

A dark purple portal opened from the Wizards convergence spell.

Above Diana a crown sized Black Circle appeared.

A dark glow formed and Diana glowed with it.

Diana fell to her knees. "What is this...?" She asked weak. Suddenly she felt all her magic slip away into green dust into the Black Circle.

She screamed as she felt her wings being taken, which hurt.

"No!" She yelled. The spell ended and Diana was left on the grass, weak with no magic or wings.

"What...did...you do?" She asked. "To the prison you go" And she was sent into the prison, locked away.

Back with Morgana, Nebula flew in. "Nebula?" She asked. "Morgana, dark wizards are here, they have the...Black Circle" She said.

"The Black Circle, Nebula are you sure?" She asked. "Yes, a guard said they saw it when Diana was taken prisoner"

"They're in the Palace" Morgana said as she flew their energy. "Where's Roxy?" Morgana asked.

"I don't know! The White Circle, where can it go?"

The door opened to reveal a fairy with winter clothing.

"Aurora, are you safe?" Morgana asked. "Yes, my tower was attacked by dark monsters"

"Where can we hide the White Circle?" Nebula asked. "Go, protect the humans" Morgana ordered and flew off to her daughters room.

"Roxy?!" She called out. Roxy opened her door.

"Mom? You alright?"

Morgana walked into Roxy's room and closed the door.

"Roxy, listen to me, dark wizards are attacking and we need to stay save and so does the White Circle" Morgana formed the circle.

"Mom, where can we hide it?" She asked. Morgana made the circle glow white along with Roxy's paw print necklace. The Ehite circle glowed and disappeared into her necklace.

"Mom--" Roxy was saying until. "I must protect you so. By the power of the Fairies of Earth, memory erase, no longer you remeber"

Morgana wiped Roxy's mind clear of her knowing the White Circle was in her necklace and that she was the Princess and her daughter, to protect her.

That is when it all fell apart, every fairy was in pain, prison and sad.