Making a Deal

Aurora flew back to Tir An Og palace, holding a red, orange glowing flame with white around it. 

"Aurora, well?" Queen Morgana asked. "I have it" Aurora said proud. Queen Morgana turned around to see the flame in her hands. "Aurora" she started. "Did you take the Dragon Fire from Bloom?" 

"Yes, the White Circle's magic is inside of it, because of Roxy" 

"Aurora, don't you realize what you did?!" Queen Morgana said shocked. "You took her life!" 

"What?" Aurora chuckled a little scared. "My Queen, we can just take the White Circle's magic back give back the fire" said Diana flying in. 

"What? No! We keep the fire, without their fearless leader with this power, we'll be unstoppable" Aurora said. "Aurora! You took her life! Her friends lost her, boyfriend, family" Diana said.  

"We have the strongest power in our hands, giving it back is a waste" Aurora said. 

Queen Morgana flew down to Aurora. "You might be a major Earth Fairy, Aurora, and would do anything to stop the wizards but stealing, killing a fairy, crosses the line" Diana said with venom. "Why are you defending them and her?!" 

"She's a fairy" Queen Morgana said. "Here's the deal we'll make with the Winx" Queen Morgana started. "We give Bloom the Dragon Fire back and they hand over the wizards into our custody" 

"One problem, they won't because we'll have the White Circle's power back" Aurora groaned. "Yes, but they'd want the Dragon Fire back to save their friend" 

"Aurora, hand the Dragon Fire over" Aurora handed the fire to Queen Morgana. Queen Morgana held the White Circle up with her magic in the air. 

"I, Queen Morgana of the Earth Fairies, power of the White Circle, release out of the fire into the White Circle!" Queen Morgana chanted; the Dragon Fire started glowing all white, The White Circle started glowing. 

"Is it working?" Aurora asked. Diana stared at what was happening. Vines slowly came around Diana. She looked at them and raised her head up. 

The vines shot up and all-around Aurora, and Queen Morgana's ankles and her writs. 

"What's happening?" Aurora shouted. Queen Morgana gasped as the spell stopped. The Fire floated in the air with the white glow disappearing. 

"Diana, how dare you!" Aurora yelled. Diana grabbed the Dragon Fire. "This isn't right, you know it deep down, my Queen" Diana said and disappeared in a green glow. 

---

Diana formed in front of Sibyalla's cave. Two guard fairies raised their spears. "Major fairy Diana?" One asked. "Yes, I must see the Winx immediately" 

"We must check with Sibyalla first" 

"Diana? What are you doing here?" Musa asked as she walked out of the cave. Musa's eyes were red from tears. 

Diana formed the Dragon Fire. "I took it back from Queen Morgana" she said. Musa's eyes went wide. 

"Come with me" Musa said rushing in with Diana. 

"Guys" Musa shouted. "Musa?" Riven asked worried. "Diana's here, she has the Dragon Fire" 

Diana came in holding the fire. "I stole it back from Queen Morgana, she was trying to take the White Circle's magic back, and make an unfair deal with you" 

Diana walked over to a pale Bloom out of Believeix. Diana placed the Dragon Fire over Bloom's chest. 

The small fire floated down into Bloom's chest. A light purple, orange aura formed around Bloom, her red hair glowed red like fire, her pale skin became normal once again. Bloom's eyes shot open; her cyan eyes were an orange color with fire.