The End of the Black Circle

"Have the Wizards had over the Black Circle? I demand justice, they destroyed everything, and I will--" 

"Aurora, please" Queen Morgana said calmly. "Roxy, tell the Winx, I will accept this deal, but Bloom better keep her word, the White Circle's power belongs to the Earth Fairies" Queen Morgana said. 

Roxy nodded and walked back to the portal. "Roxy, remember, you're my daughter, don't forget that" 

Roxy walked through the portal without saying anything. 

Queen Morgana sighed as she sat back down on her throne. "All of this is ruining my relationship with her" 

"It will all be over, in the way I wished it wasn't" Aurora sighed. 

---

"Well?" Musa asked. "She agreed" 

"That... easy?" Helia said confused. "It was me, her daughter, who gave her the deal, told you it'd work if it was me" 

"Wizards" Bloom walked to them, with her heels clicking on the rocky floor. 

"You four ready?" 

"Have a choice?" Anagan rolled his eyes. 

"This is how you live; you want that right?" Aisha folded her arms. 

"We're going to the garden in front of the palace" Roxy said making a portal. "Be ready specialists for anything" Sky said. 

The Winx, Roxy, Nebula, specialists, and wizards appeared. 

"Well, new look I see" Aurora said walking over to them. "Hello, Aurora" Nebula said. "Nebula, can't believe you" 

"Hello, Aurora, how are you?" Smiled Gantlos. "Let's get this over with" Aurora said as she walked away to Queen Morgana. 

Aurora stood next to Queen Morgana who sat on a throne. 

Queen Morgana stood up as she saw the Winx, specialists, Nebula, Roxy, and the wizards come forward. 

"Boys, stay here and be ready just in case" Bloom whispered to them. 

"Queen Morgana" The Winx bowed down. "Winx, you look different" 

"Yes, the Ethereal Fairies gave us a new power" Stella said. "Nebula, Roxy" 

"Your highness" Nebula said. "Mother" 

"The Wizards of the Black Circle, Queen Morgana" Aisha said as the four walked up. 

"We're here to hand over the Black Circle to you, your highness, as a sign of surrender" Orgon said showing the Black Circle. 

Queen Morgana opened her hand. Orgon walked over to Queen Morgana, he looked at the Black Circle before handing it over. 

Orgon looked at the other wizards, they nodded. 

He placed it in her hand. Orgon backed up. "A sign of our surrender" 

"But forgive us, Queen Morgana" Orgon said. "It will take decades but---" Queen Morgana was saying until someone interrupted her. 

"Ugh! No! I will never forgive them! They destroyed our lives; they destroyed my home! They took everything and this is how it ends?! Taking away their powers won't do or teach anything!"

"Aurora, enough" Queen Morgana whispered to her. "Your highness I'm sorry but there will never be peace and harmony between us!" Aurora said with her eyes glowing an icy blue. 

"Aurora, we must try, there can be harmony between us" Flora said. "Never!" 

Aurora raised her hand to the wizards. "Shield of Music!" Musa formed a red shield around the wizards who stood there helplessly.