She returned

"I thought only major fairies could use the White Circle's power" Roxy said. Bloom and Roxy returned to their apartment right after the attack. 

"Well, you are the Keeper of the Dragon Fire, Bloom" Nabu said. "I'm not a major Earth Fairy, maybe your right" Bloom said. "The Wizards know about your powers and the White Circle now" Roxy said. 

"We have to find this portal and free the fairies so they can help us" Stella said. "I don't have a feeling they will help us" Flora said. "Why not?" Helia asked her. "They've been locked away for centuries, forgotten, even by us, regular fairies, they will be having blood for the Wizards" Flora said calmly. 

"She is right" Tecna said. "Even when we free them, we'll be facing the Wizards and the Earth Fairies anger" Aisha said. 

"That's why we need to make our Believeix power stronger" Musa said. 

"Agreed" The Winx said together. 

---

With the Wizards of the Black Circle 

"Those fairies are getting stronger, they have the White Circle now, we can't let them free those Earth Fairies" Duman said. 

"You saw how powerful that red head is, she used the White Circle and only major fairies can" Gantlos said. "She is the fairy of the Dragon Fire, Gantlos" Anagan said. 

"Wizards if she can use the White Circle's energy, she can use the Black Circles energy" Orgon said looking at the Black Circle on his finger. 

"Um, how would she?" Duman asked. "If she had no choice" 

"You mean, under control?" Anagan asked. "Yes, and she'll be forced to destroy her friends and hand over that earth fairy and the White Circle" 

"Someone's done it before" Gantlos said and formed an image of the Prince of Darkness. 

"But how are we going to you know, turn her against them?" 

"Tricking her, duh" Duman said. 

---

The Winx were in their apartment talking with the boys when Bloom's phone rang. 

Unknown number

She declined it. It rang again. "Who's calling you?" Flora asked. "I don't know" Bloom said and declined again. 

It rang again. 

Bloom answered and put it to her ear. 

Hello, fairy- Orgon 

Bloom's eyes went wide and walked out of the room shutting the door. 

Orgon, what do you want?- Bloom

Listen, carefully and don't tell your little friends- Orgon said

Come to the alley near the flower shop- He said. 

Why? What do you want?- Bloom asked. 

If you don't, lets say your friends will...suffer- He said and hung up. 

Bloom put her phone in her pocket. She looked at the door to her friends. She walked fast out the door and over to the corner flower shop to the alley. 

Bloom stepped into the darkness. She walked farther in. She formed a small fire making some light. 

"Hello, fairy" Said a man. "Gantlos, is it?" Bloom asked already knowing. "You listened to the directions" Duman said. 

"What do you want? I came" 

Orgon appeared. "You managed to use the White Circle, which means you can use this" Orgon showed the Black Circle on his finger. 

"No! I will never use that!" 

"You sure? If you don't put it on...can any of your friends survive a fire? I mean, you can, but can they?" Anagan smirked. 

Bloom fell to her knees. "Don't hurt them" Bloom said. "We won't if you put this on" 

"Put it on your finger" Orgon handed it to her. Bloom grabbed it and looked at the dark glow. Bloom put it on her right pointer finger. 

"Dark Circle! Take her over!" The wizards said. The Black Circle glowed. 

Bloom felt dark energy around her. She felt the darkness trying to enter her. For some reason the darkness couldn't get inside. 

Bloom looked to see the White Circle glowing and saw she had a white aura. 

"Why isn't it working?" Duman asked. Bloom stood up and forced the darkness away. She took the Black Circle off and the spell stopped. 

"You did something very bad" 

"Did I?" Bloom asked. 

"Dragon of Domino" Bloom said and the White Circle glowed orange and her Believeix turned different. 

"She mixed the Dragon with the White Circle's power!" Anagan gasped

"She mixed the Dragon with the White Circle's power!" Anagan gasped. "Ugh!" Orgon said. 

The Wizards diseappered. Bloom looked at her Believeix. "Take this fairy" Orgon blasted Bloom behind. 

Bloom gasped as she felt darkness around her again. She gasped as she felt herself change. 

She fell down, weak. "Change" Orgon placed the Black Circle on her finger. Bloom was to weak to fight back this time.

She stood with a black, dark blue dress, her hair became a different shade of red, and her cyan eyes turned yellow.