End of Diana

Bloom opened her eyes slightly to see a dim room with light only coming from bared windows. She looked around and to see Flora with chains around her wrists. Bloom blinked. She lifted her head. 

"Oh thank god, your okay" Sky said whom was next to Bloom. "What happened? Where are we?" 

"In Diana's prison" Musa said. "I can't melt these chains" Bloom said. "They block our magic, even mine" Roxy said. 

Heels clicked the rocky floor and the large door opened. "Ah, your finally awake, good" Diana smiled at Bloom. 

Diana snapped her fingers and the chains turned into vines and let go of Bloom. "Release my friends" Bloom said taking a step. 

"Stop talking, do not take another step or you'll regret it" 

"What do you want then?" Bloom asked. "I know about your power, Bloom" Diana said taking a step forward. 

"The Dragon Fire, hmm, the most powerful fairy standing in front of me" 

"Don't even try, Diana, witches already tried and failed, I'll never give you the Dragon Fire" 

"Never say never" Diana smirked and walked up to Sky. "He's cute" Diana said looking at Sky. "Leave him alone, Diana!" Bloom said.

"Tell you what, cutie, if you win your all free to go but if you lose I get Bloom's Dragon Fire and you all stay here to...rot I guess" Diana said to Sky. 

"Sky--" Bloom was saying until vines wrapped around her and her mouth. 

"Sky, don't what Bloom was---" Diana covered the Winx mouths. "Your on Diana" Sky said and the vines released him. 

Sky grabbed his sword and ran towards Diana. Diana chuckled and formed a glowing green ball and threw it at Sky sending him to a wall. 

Sky stood up ready again. "You won't give up will you?" Diana asked. She formed another green ball and threw it on the ground forming vines on the ground that grabbed onto Sky's ankles. He raised his sword to cut the vines but a vine grabbed his wrists. 

Diana walked to Sky and formed a spell and threw him to a wall. Diana released Bloom from the vines. Bloom ran to Sky whom wasn't awake. 

"Sky?! Sky, please answer me" Bloom said begging holding his head in her lap. "I won, I get the Dragon Fire" 

Bloom stood up with her cyan eyes orange. "Inner Flame of Sophix!" Bloom called upon her spell special of Sophix. 

"That's cute" 

The vines on the Winx and specialists started to slowly disappear into smoke.   

"What?" Diana yelled. Diana fell to her knees. "No! How dare you!" Diana said and diseappered. Bloom's Sophix wings and outfit flickered out back into Believeix. She ran to Sky. 

"Sky" She whispered. "Healing of the Flame" She glowed an orange color along with Sky. "Bloom?" Sky asked. 

"You gave up the Sophix power" Aisha said shocked. "That was one powerful spell, it caused Diana to give up and disappear" 

"She teleported to the Sacred Sprout to heal her powers, she's different from the other Major Fairies, she's totally connected to nature, when Bloom's spell started to make the vines disappear into smoke, Diana felt the pain and had to go and heal" Roxy said.    

"What can we do? We have no clue where this flower is" Riven said. "Roxy" Flora looked at her. "Me? I'm just a regular Earth Fairy, why?" 

"Have you seen where it is?"