Dreams

"Roxy" A voice called out. Roxy looked around the area, it was black, no light. Roxy looked all around. 

"Firefly Light" Roxy tried using her magic but no use. "Roxy, listen closely" The voice said. "Who are you?" Roxy asked looking around. 

"The way to free the trapped Earth Fairies is simple; you must learn the humans trust and the portal will open" She said. "What? Portal? Hello?" Roxy asked confused. 

"Roxy, trust my words, for you know who I am" 

"Who are you?" She asked. 

---

Roxy opened her eyes to light. She sat up to see it was morning. "Great start" She said. She got dressed to see the Winx and Speacilists talking. 

"I've been trying to find a way to use the White Circle, somehow" Timmy said. "It's the Source of life for all Earth Fairies, only major fairies can use it's power" Roxy said. 

"We better find out how to free them, first then" Aisha said. "I was dreaming, this woman came to me saying like, once the humans trust you a portal will open, blah this, blah that" Roxy explained. 

"Of course! The White Circle was key to the Earth Fairies so if we get the humans to believe again, we will open a portal to free the fairies" Bloom said. "That...makes sense" Flora smiled. 

---

The Wizards appeared in the park looking at all the humans. "Ugh, wasteful creatures" Gantlos said. "They're not that useless, those fairies will come to their safety" Orgon said. "How?" Duman asked. 

Orgon formed a spell and walked over to a woman who was on a call. He placed the spell on her and her eyes turned purple. 

"Transform!" He said and she became a large monster. "See?" He smirked. "This park is filled with these...pests" 

"I'm ready" Anagan said as he cracked his knuckles. 

---

The Winx, boys, and Roxy were all in the apartment talking. 

The TV was on, Roxy sat down on the couch watching when the news came on from Gardenia Park. 

"Um, guys?" Roxy called. "Yeah?" Aisha asked. "Look!" Roxy pointed to the many weird monster in the park. 

"Those ugly Wizards" Stella said. "We have to go and stop them" Roxy said. "Wait, we can't use our magic" Bloom said. "I agree" Aisha said. 

"I have perfect outfits for us" Stella snapped her fingers. (Their outfits from WOW)

---

The Winx, boys, and Roxy reached the park to see large monsters. "Finally. I was getting worried" Gantlos said. 

"Really? How cute" Tecna said with sarcasm. "Monsters, attack!" 

"Get ready, Winx" Flora said. The Winx dodged a punch from a monster.  

"It's all going to plan, Orgon, these fairies will fall" Duman said as a monster. "Good" Orgon said. "Where are the humans?" Flora asked. 

"I dunno" Gantlos said. "You turned them into these things!" Nabu said. "Smart boy" 

"We can't hurt them" Musa said. "How do we save them?!" Brandon asked. "I got this" Bloom said. "Bloom...we can't use magic!" Stella said. 

"There's no humans near right now" 

"Bloom Believeix!" Bloom transformed and flew up. "Orgon, Anagan, Duman, did you feel that energy when this red head went into her wings?" Gantlos asked. 

"I did, she's a strong fairy, I sense it" Orgon said. 

"Healing of the Dragon Fire!" Bloom said and released a wave of energy to each monster turning them all back to their human form. 

"The Dragon Fire" Gantlos gasped and disappered. The humans groaned and looked to see Bloom in the air. 

"Ah! What is that?!" One yelled. "Belief of the Dragon" 

"Listen to me, I am no threat, we fairies are here to protect you, believe in us, feel the Dragon's magic around you, protecting you" Bloom said and every human felt a warm save energy around them. 

"I do feel safer" A man said. Bloom flew down and was out of fairy form. 

"Your crazy, but that's what I love about you" Sky said. Bloom chuckled. "Do you girls feel this?" Musa asked. "Our powers seem stronger" 

"Humans, they're starting to believe"