The Blizzard

"Consider it, my Queen" Diana said. A woman with a long green dress, long brown hair, and green leaf wings sat on a throne. 

"Those...fairies have turned you against our cause!" Nebula said annoyed. "They showed me the truth, they have the Ethereal fairies on their side" Diana said. "Impossible" Queen Morgana gasped. 

"It's true, they are really here to help" 

"Not in the way we want to!" Nebula said getting more annoyed. "I know we've been locked up for years but killing the Wizards won't make us the fairies we were before, we are Earth Fairies meant to protect---" 

"The humans! They forgot about us, everything, they don't deserve us anymore" Nebula said getting very mad. 

"Nebula, enough" Queen Morgana said and stood up. "Return to your kingdom now, please Diana" Queen Morgana said. Diana bowed and flew away. 

"Morgana, we must not---" 

"Nebula, go to the North Tower and deliver this message to Aurora" Queen Morgana said. Morgana gave Nebula the message and Nebula flew off all the way to the North Tower where Aurora the Major Fairy of the North lives. 

---

Nebula flew down onto the ice tower and walked through. "Nebula, what a surprise" A guard said. "Where's Aurora?" 

"Hello, Nebula, what can I do for you?" A fairy with a light blue snow outfit on, crystal snow like wings, and long blonde hair. 

Aurora looked at Nebula. "I have a message from our Queen" 

"Queen Morgana says, Aurora, Diana the Major fairy of Nature has failed against these fairies whom claim that are to help, my daughter, the princess is with them, she knows not she is the princess, I have not undone the spell, you are to stop these fairies and not hurt Roxy at all, do anything and everything to stop these fairies, do not fail and get the White Circle back from them to me" Nebula finished the message. 

"Hmm, Diana always had a weak spot, I don't, I won't fail tell that to our Queen, and Roxy shall not get hurt, I will bring my Queen the White Circle and get rid of these so called fairies that are here to help" Aurora said. 

Nebula rolled her eyes and flew away. 

Aurora walked to a hand sized ice heart that had a white glow. "Blizzard of the North, I release you from your cage! Go spread the cold, ice, all over the world, I, Aurora Major fairy of the North release you, spread! Go, freeze everything in your wrath!" Aurora chanted and the major blizzard was released all over earth. 

---

Hey ya'll sorry I haven't been updating, I've been very busy these past few weeks, sorry this chapter is short, the next one should be longer! Love ya'll!!!