Tir Nan Og (Part 3)

The Winx, Roxy, and 'Bloom' were still near the symbol trying to figure it out. "Maybe if we combine our powers with the White Circle?" Roxy asked. 

"We're not real Earth Fairies, it wouldn't work" 'Bloom' said. Out of no where the Winx wings glowed but not 'Bloom's' or Roxy's. (The Winx are connected with Believeix, Roxy just has an Earth Fairy form)

They heard Bloom's voice from their wings and were shocked. "So if Bloom is telling us she needs us and she's here..." Stella was saying. 

"Duman" Roxy blasted 'Bloom' to a tree. 'Bloom' glowed into Duman. "Vines Arise!" Flora tied him to the ground. 

"You better hurry, Winx" Duman said. 

---

"Flaming Boomerang!" Bloom threw her attack at the three Wizards. Anagan ran away fast with his super speed. Orgon took in some of the attack and Gantlos made a sonic blast sending it back. 

Bloom flew up. "Bloom!" Stella said. "Winx! You got my message" Bloom smiled. "Great" Orgon groaned. 

"That statue in the middle is the key, it's blocked by a barrier" Bloom said. 

"Seven against 3? Not fair" Gantlos said. 

"Winx, we need to break the barrier" Bloom said. "I remember this place" Roxy said. "I came here to this pond everyday, there was never a statue here" 

"Once they took over, Tir Nan Og couldn't defend itself so it made a clue of how to save it" Tecna said. "Distract them, for me!" Bloom shouted and started to flew to the statue.

"I'm coming to, this is my home, I need to help" Roxy said. Bloom nodded. 

Roxy flew fast down with Bloom. "Shield of Light!" Stella formed a circle barrier around Roxy and Bloom. 

"Stop them!" Orgon yelled. Roxy reached for the statue but the barrier appeared. Bloom closed her eyes and focused on the dark magic the Wizards used and brought it back to the surface. Her eyes turned yellow and she took the White Circle inside.

The White Circle grew into the shape and Bloom placed it in the shape. "No! Let's go" Anagan said. 

"You stupid fairies ruined our plans! Don't forget us though" Duman said and diseappered with Orgon, Gantlos, and Anagan. 

Suddenly the White Circle glowed and a wave flew out and the wind started to get faster. "What's happening?!" Stella asked. 

A large glow blasted and the dark clouds diseappered. The Winx and Roxy gasped as the pond turned into a crystal color. 

The Statue started cracking with a golden glow and a tree grew from where the state. All the nature was returned back to normal and the island looked like it was before. The palace appeared back in the distance with a beautiful glow. 

"Look!" Roxy pointed out to the palace. The Winx and Roxy flew up to the palace and flew inside. 

Roxy gasped to see all of the Earth Fairies in the Throne room. "Their back" Roxy smiled. "We're free" A fairy guard said. 

Roxy's eyes landed on the four major fairies. "We're free?" Aurora said shocked. "My friends, your free now!" Roxy said with a large smile, flying in the air. 

Queen Morgana looked up to Roxy. "You saved us, little earth fairy?" Diana asked. "Yes, with help from the Winx" Roxy said. 

"The Winx aren't Earth Fairies, their regular fairies, they forgot about us and let us be taken by the Wizards!" Nebula yelled. 

"No, we promise, we're here to help, we helped Roxy when she broke out and helped free all of you, we earned Believeix from the Ethereal Fairies!" Bloom said.  

The fairies started whispering. "You could have never spoke to them, lies!" Aurora said. "It's true, I was there! They gave the Winx this power, they helped"

"The Ethereal fairies aren't part of their world" Queen Morgana. "But, it's the truth" Stella said. 

"Leave Tir Nan Og, I have to plan on our attack on the Wizards" 

"Queen Morgona, we want justice to them but what your thinking is not who you are" Musa said.

"We changed, fairy, for the worse because of them" Nebula said. "Roxy" Queen Morgona called. Roxy looked at her and flew on to her and bowed. 

"Your highness" 

"My dear, you escaped and brought us back, stay with us and help us destroy the Wizards" 

"My Queen, I understood before, wanting revenge and destroying them, it's not right, I want to bring them to justice not to destroy them" 

"How dare you! You are to he--" Nebula was cut off. "I understand my dear, go where your heart tells you" Queen Morgona said. 

"Now, go back" Queen Morgona said and the Winx teleported away. 

"Morgona, why didn't you tell her?" Sibylla asked. "The Wizards are still here, it's better for her not to know until we destroy them" 

"Your going to let her do what she wants?" Diana asked. "She made that choice, if she doesn't want to be with us, she'll be in our way with the Winx, if we have to we will take care of these fairies and make Roxy join us" Morgona said.