Fairy of Justice (Part 1)

Bloom's eyes flickered open to a dark room with a terrible smell. "Morning. sleep well?" Anagan asked. 

"Let..me, go" Bloom said and sat up and tried to stand but dark ropes were around her ankles. 

"Can't do that, now you're going to give us your wings, and take us to your little friends, then all the Earth Fairies" Orgon said walking in. "Never, do what you want with me" Bloom snapped and tried to use her magic. 

"Sorry sweetheart, we blocked your magic" Duman said 'sadly'. "It's over fairy, we have you and will have your little fire"

"What's with you thinking you can take it and defeat the Winx and me with it?"

"Wizards, time to make her pay once again" Gantlos said. Bloom tried to use her magic, focusing on all of it when suddenly she felt a strong energy enter her. The Wizards felt it too. 

Bloom focused on her magic and the ropes broke as she transformed into Believeix. There was a white glow around Bloom's wings, and all around her.

"This magic feels familiar" Bloom said knowing what it was. "That's the White Circle, but she doesn't have it" Duman said. 

"She has its magic" Orgon said. "Dragon Fire!" 

Bloom's dragon formed with a white glow. The dragon circled around the Wizards. "Trust me when I tell you this, I will not let the Earth Fairies kill you, I want the right justice" 

"Zoomix!" Bloom disappeared in sparkles. 

"Damn it!" Anagon said with anger. 

---

"I can't believe I did that" Roxy said with her face in her hands as she sat on a chair. "Roxy, you were saving the White Circle and didn't know about any of this, it's not your fault, Bloom's strong and we will find her" Helia said. 

"We need to, and fast" Tecna said. The Winx, Roxy, and Specialists were all talking about where Bloom would be and how they would help her. 

"We still feel their presence, so they haven't left earth" Stella said. 

White sparkles mixed with purple sparkles started forming, glowing brighter. "What in the world?" Aisha asked. 

The Specialists pulled out their weapons ready to whatever was coming, the Winx and Roxy ready too. 

The sparkles flashed together and Bloom in Believeix with the white glow around her formed. Her Zoomix wings disappeared back to normal. 

"Bloom?" Sky asked. "Sky!" Bloom smiled and ran to him. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes, I'm okay" 

Bloom turned to Roxy. "Roxy, I know what you did, that was very brave" Bloom said. "Well, that explains that white glow you have" Riven said before Timmy. 

"The Wizards are hanging on the last straw; we need to get them real justice" Bloom said. "Of course! Sibylla the fairy of Justice" Roxy said. 

"She is neutral in this war; she will help no matter what"  

"And how do we know she really will?" Musa asked. "Once she gave her oath to become this fairy, she must keep it, just like all the fairies" Roxy said. 

"Main question, how do we get the Wizards to agree to see her?" Aisha asked. "We weaken them, the earth fairies attack because of their weakness, we save them and bring them to Sibylla, which no one can attack her cave at all" Bloom said. 

"And how do we weaken them?" Stella asked. "With the humans help" Bloom said. 

---

The Winx made a magical garden, humans could use magic to make plants, and everything grow with Flora's help. 

The humans were having loads of fun, the little kids pretending to be fairies with Tecna making wings for them. 

The sun was shining, and everyone was having fun, expect for the Wizards. 

---

"I feel so... human, ugh" Duman said. "These Winx are really testing my patience" Orgon said annoyed. 

"We need to stop them" Anagan said. "Hey, you forget that we're really weak. The Winx could destroy us" 

"But they won't, the Earth Fairies will" Gantlos said. "I hate to say this, but we need the Winx's help if we want to live" Ogron said. 

"How? They'll keep us in their apartment. Sure, that will protect us from the Earth Fairies" Duman said.

"No, not all Earths Fairies, the Fairy of Justice" Orgon said. "Her cave is open to all, and no one can harm or enter than cave to hurt us, it's fairy law, only the Winx and Roxy can get us inside" 

"Sadly, ruining my life already, we have to go and ask for them to protect us, I feel all weird now" Gantlos said with disgust. Fairies were never meant to beat them; the Wizards magic was fading as every minute passes they get weaker and an easier target.