Mistake?

Roxy appeared in the throne room of the Earth fairy's palace. She looked up to see Queen Morgana sitting on her throne. 

"Roxy, you finally came to your senses I see" Queen Morgana said and stood up. "No, I didn't" Roxy said. 

"Then why are you here?" She asked. "Ask Aurora and Nebula, Aurora was going to let my friends die of the cold, I had no choice, I don't want to help you with this revenge, killing the wizards isn't right! Yes, we need justice, but this is the wrong way" Roxy said. 

"We will do what we have to Roxy, you should as well" Queen Morgana said. "Aurora, did those fairies die?" Queen Morgana asked. "No, I keep my word, but that redhead fairy" Aurora was saying then cut off. "Bloom, she broke Aurora's ice cube, she's a strong fairy, we must" 

"Nebula, we are not killing them, I'll make sure they stay out of our way" Queen Morgana said. "Don't hurt them, please" Roxy said.

"I will do what I have to bring those wizards down, you should understand Roxy, you're the heir" Queen Morgana said. Roxy went wide eyed. "Heir?" 

"Cats out of the bag now" Nebula whispered. "Yes, my daughter, I am your mother" Queen Morgana said.

"I erased your memory to protect you when the wizards attacked us, I put the White Circle in your necklace to keep it safe, you have it, give it to me" 

"Queen Morgana" Roxy started. "You can mother, Roxy" 

Roxy sighed, looked up at Queen Morgana in the eyes "No, I will not call you mother, mothers don't want to kill people, you want the White Circle so you can finally kill the wizards, I will not let you, you will never get the White Circle" Roxy snapped. 

"How dare you! You are an earth fairy, the Princess" Nebula yelled. "Give us the White Circle, Roxy" Nebula said annoyed. 

"Never, White Circle I ask you to give your powers to the Dragon Fire, hand over your power to Bloom fairy of the Dragon Flame, make this White Circle free!" Roxy said taking the White Circle off, it rose up glowing and the glow faded away letting the White Circle fall to the ground, magicless.

"No! Roxy how could you, that is our life source and you placed it inside that fairy?!" Queen Morgana yelled. "I did to stop all of you! I don't want to be your princess, this isn't how we were before, sure the prison changed you, but you must have some type of kindness left in your hearts" Roxy formed a spell and a portal opened. She ran through it, and it disappeared.  

---

With the Winx and Specialists 

"You're saying that Bloom used her magic when she was weak and is now prisoner of the Wizards?" Sky asked again for the 4th time. 

"We did everything we could, Aurora was to strong, even for Bloom" Roxy said appearing. "Roxy!" Flora ran to her and hugged her. "I made a portal away" 

"I'm not joining them, even if I am their princess" 

"Where's Bloom?" She asked. "We appeared in a clearing, Bloom was still passed out and we were ambushed by the Wizards, they took her" 

"Oh no" Roxy gasped. "What is it, Roxy?" Timmy asked. "To protect the White Circle from the Earth Fairies, I transferred its powers to the Dragon Fire"

"Bloom now holds the Earth Fairies life, and all of the Earth Fairies magic" Tecna said.