Tir Nan Og (Part 2)

Bloom looked around in the dark room. She stood up, still in her Believeix outfit but her wings were gone. She slowly walked around using the wall for help. 

"Now that the Wizards have my magic, their so much stronger" Bloom said. "My back hurts so much" Bloom groaned. 

She soon reached the door. She tried and tried to open it, nothing worked. "This is how the Earth Fairies felt" 

"Who are you?" A voice asked. Bloom turned to see a figure in the shadows. "I'm Bloom... a fairy" 

"I know your a fairy" She said. "Your no earth fairy" She said annoyed. "Who are you?" Bloom asked again. 

The figure stepped out to reveal a fairy with a long purple dress, and short purple like hair. "Nebula?" Bloom gasped. 

"How do you know my name?" 

"I'm part of the Company of Light, the Winx, we are the defenders of the Magical Dimension, an Earth fairy escaped and her magic was felt by us, we're here to help save you all" 

"Your so dumb fairy, you may have got to Tir Nan Og but this place is under the Wizards control, you made a big mistake, I've been trapped in here for ages, you will be too" 

"You sound so not peaceful, your the Major fairy of Peace" 

Nebula chuckled. "That fairy is long gone, I'm the fairy of War now, peace was never an option now" She said. "I don't believe that" Bloom said. 

"Of course, imagine being here, forgotten by humans, forgotten by regular fairies, everyone! Every fairy in here isn't who they used to be! You think we'd be the same!? No, we've grown to much in the dark" 

"Your mad, I understand! We found the White Circle, the Ethereal fairies! We are here to help" 

"If your here to help, you'll be destroyed in my way, fairy!" 

"Nebula, once we break their control on Tir Nan Og, we will help bring the Wizards to justice, we'll help heal the earth, and help you" Bloom said. 

"Never! Those Wizards are the cause of my pain, our pain! Feel that pain, fairy? That what it feels like!" Nebula shouted at Bloom. 

"There has to be a way to free the island from their control" Bloom said. Nebula stayed silent. "Nebula, you must know, if we find the key to breaking their spell, everyone will be free" Bloom said. 

---

With the Winx and Roxy

"I'm back, I couldn't find Roxy" 'Bloom' said. "Great, we lost her" Stella sighed. "This place gives me creeps, we need to find her and soon" Tecna said. 

'Bloom' made a signal to the Orgon. 

Behind a tree Orgon placed his hand on a tree. "Unleash the Pollen" He said and pollen came out of the leaves. 

"I can just feel the nature here, it's all gone" Flora said. "Um, where did all this, pollen come from?" Aisha asked. 

"This isn't pollen, it pollen but with magic" Flora said. "The Wizards control this place, they're doing this" Stella said. 

"My wings, they feel like weights" Musa said. "Winx!" Roxy yelled appearing back. "Roxy? Where were you? Bloom went to find you" Aisha asked. 

"What? No! I turned invisable, I couldn't stop it" She said. "How did you break out of it?" 'Bloom' asked. "My magic, my chameleon spell, it finally worked" 

"My wings feel so heavy" Roxy said. "This pollen is poising our wings, if stay hovering our wings could be damaged" Tecna said and flew down to the ground. 

"We have to find the way t break their control and soon" 

"This is the mark, if we break it, it might just free Tir Nan Og" 'Bloom' said. 

"How? That's the main question" Musa said. 

---

"The White Circle" Nebula said. "What about it?" Bloom asked. "It holds all of every Earth Fairies life inside, it's positive magic can break the Black Circles, you need to find the middle of the island for it to work but the problem is you need darkness from the Black Circle" Nebula said. 

Bloom smirked. "They made a big mistake then" Bloom said. "They turned me into Dark Bloom a few days ago, I still have some of their magic inside, and the White Circle" Bloom took it off her finger. 

"You have it?! Give it back!" Nebula said. "I will return it to the Queen once everything is back to normal" Bloom promised. 

"White Circle, feel the Dragon Fire's presence around you, feel it from within my heart, without magic or with magic" Bloom said. 

"Wait...the Dragon Fire?!" Nebula said shocked. The White Circle glowed. "Please work" Bloom said. 

The White Circle glowed an orange color, a glow formed on Bloom's back. Bloom gasped as her wings appeared back. 

"How..." Nebula asked shocked. "I promise I'll freeing you" Bloom said. "Zoomix! Teleport me to the middle of Tir Nan Og" Bloom said and disappered. 

---

Bloom appeared by a pond. The water was a black color and it seemed like the nature was more dead here. 

Bloom saw a statue in the middle of the pond. Bloom flew over and saw a large circle engraved in it. 

Bloom went to touch it but was hit back by a shield around it.  

"It's protected by..." 

"The Wizards of the Black Circle" Orgon said finishing Bloom's sentence. "You'll never break our spell, Bloom" 

"Winx, hear my call, our bonded magic from Believeix!" Bloom said. "What was that?" Gantlos laughed. "You'd love to know" 

"How did you even escape and get back your magic?" Anagan asked. "Shh, it's a secret" Bloom said. 

"Let's have a dance" Gantlos said. "I'd love too" Bloom said with anger.