Roxy

"What in the dragon?" Tecna gasped confused. The Winx looked at each other, shocked. 

"This is weird and amazing" Stella said. "I have no idea what happened but it was cool" Bloom smiled. 

The Winx flew up level the the Wizards and the earth fairy. 

"What is this?" Anagan asked

"I suggest you leave" Bloom said. "Fine, then" Stella said. "Solar Punch!" Stella hit Duman down.

"Hey!"

"Lets go!" Orgon said and the four left.

The fairy and the Winx flew down. "First, thank you for helping us" Aisha smiled.

"As you know already, I'm an earth fairy and just to let you know, they are fairy hunters, fairy magic doesn't work on them, I'm Roxy fairy of Animals"

"So only earth fairy works?" Flora asked her. "What even happened to our Enchantix?" Bloom asked. 

"It kind of looks like your style" Tecna said. Roxy looked at her fairy form then the Winx. "It does...what do that mean?" Roxy asked. 

"We may help" A voice said. "What was that?" Nabu asked. 

The Winx new wings glowed with Roxy's and three fairies formed. 

A blue, orange, and green fairy. "It's the---" Roxy was shocked. "We are the Ethereal Fairies; Guardians of Belief and gifts" The blue one said. 

"You know them?" Bloom asked Roxy. "Yes, of course! They are ancient fairies from no time, us Earth fairies knew all about them" 

"You have earned Believeix, the fairy form of belief" The orange one said. "I thought Enchantix was the last form?" Musa said. 

"It is for regulars fairies, you Winx, are the Company of Light, stronger fairies, this form holds Earth magic that only strong fairies can use" 

"So we're Earth fairies now?" Flora asked. "To defeat the Wizards you will need the humans help, the Earth fairies, and the White Circle" The Green one said and they diseappered. 

"White Circle?" Timmy asked. "It's the Source of Life for Earth fairies, everywhere, if the Wizards find out where, Queen Morgana hid it...Earth fairies will be gone forever" 

"Do you know where she hid it?" Sky asked. "No idea" 

"We'll find it and free your people and stop the Wizards and bring humans back to magic" Bloom placed her hand on Roxy's shoulder. 

In a flash Roxy felt a strong jolt of energy from Bloom's touch. Roxy pulled away. "What type of fairy are you?!" Roxy asked. "Why?" Aisha asked Roxy. "I felt so much energy from you" Roxy told Bloom. 

"I have the Dragon Fire; it created the whole world" 

"I felt so much power and energy from you, Bloom if the Wizards find out about you, they won't be after the White Circle and me anymore, they'll be after you too" 

---

Hey ya'll sorry it's a short chapter, I have things happening right now and this is all I could do for you all! I made sure to clear time up to make a chapter for you all, love ya!!