Fairy of Justice (Part 2)

The Winx, Roxy, and Specialists were at the Juice bar, having fun and laughing. "It's so quiet these last few days" Flora said. "Yeah, we haven't seen the Wizards in a long time" Aisha said. Riven took a sip of his smoothie. "They're weak, that's why" 

"Maybe, or they're hiding from the Earth Fairies" Timmy said. "Most likely" Tecan said. All 13 of them kept on talking. 

The wizards appeared at the Juice bar. "Ugh, asking fairies for help will kill me" Gantlos groaned. "Would you rather the Earth Fairies?" Orgon said. "Yeah, no, I choose life" Anagan said. 

"So, how do we just talk to them?" Duman asked. "I'm not doing it" Orgon said fast. The four wizards were arguing who was to walk up first and didn't see that Nebula and earth guard fairies stepped out of a portal. 

Nebula formed a purple ball and threw it at the wizards sending them to the wall. Human started to scream. The Winx, Roxy, and boys looked over. 

"Hello, wizards, now you will pay!" Nebula said making another spell. Aisha jumped over a table and ran in front of the wizards. 

"Barrier of Waves!" Aisha formed a shield. Nebula's spell bounced off. "You little brat! How dare you protect them!" 

"Killing them isn't the answer" Stella said. "I will not stop until they pay!" 

"Winx, Believeix!" 

"Roxy, transform!" 

 The Winx flew into the air, the wizards were in a shield made by Aisha. 

"Earth fairies, attack!" 

"Shining Dart!" Stella hit a fairy down. "Digital Web!" Tecna formed a next around a fairy. 

"Flaming Disk!" Bloom threw at Nebula. She dodged it and flew into the air. "You cannot ever stop!" Nebula said angry. 

Nebula threw a spell at Bloom. "Fire Barrier!" Bloom protected herself. "You will regret all of this!" 

"Eagles Wing!" Roxy shot a spell at Nebula hitting her down. 

Nebula groaned. She stood up, livid. "You can't stop me, now feel my wrath!" Nebula said as she started glowing. 

Bloom felt something happening to her, she looked to see her wings glowing white. "Power of the White Circle, stop Nebula, Fairy of Peace!" Bloom chanted. 

Nebula suddenly stopped glowing. "What?! What happened?!" She yelled. "What have you done!" She yelled. "You have to stop Nebula!" Bloom yelled. 

"My powers! What have you done?!" She yelled back. "Stopping you so you don't hurt people in here" Bloom said. Bloom flew down in front of Nebula. 

"Nebula, killing isn't right, I know you say you are the Fairy of War now, but you will always be the Fairy of Peace, I know your hurting, believe me. I have been where you are, my life felt ruined, everything did, it feels hopeless, you feel alone, Nebula, your blinded by hate and pain towards them, if you open your eyes back to that Fairy of Peace you were, you will see Queen Morgana's path isn't right" Bloom breathed looking at Nebula. Bloom lifted her hand to her. 

"You're not alone, take my hand a join us to help save the wizards and change Queen Morgana's mind" Bloom said. 

"How do you all this?" She asked. "Lied to for years about my powers, sister, everything, by my own parents, as I grew older, I finally saw why they did that, the pain stops, I held a grudge inside ever since, but it went away with help" Bloom looked over to the Winx and Specialists. 

"Take the first step, Nebula, my hand" Bloom said. 

Nebula looked and then back at Bloom who had a white glow around her. Nebula raised her hand slowly towards Bloom's. 

Bloom smiled at her.  

Nebula took Bloom's hand, "What's happening?" Nebula asked as she was glowing a white color. 

"My, my peace magic is back" Nebula said shocked as she felt it return. "Thank you, Bloom" she smiled. "Don't just thank me, thank everyone"

"Touching and all, but I might puke" Duman said. 

"We need to bring them to Sibyalla, like now" Nabu said. "Once we get there, you must be careful, in order to reach her, her cave is full of traps" 

"Um, why?" Stella asked. "So, one can enter, only the ones that can beat the caves traps" Roxy said. 

"Can we like, get going now?" Gantlos asked. 

"We are, let's go" Musa said as Nebula formed a portal, and all walked through it to a cave entrance. 

---