The White Dragon

"Winx, at the park yesterday when the humans believed Bloom, it boosted your powers since Believeix is the form of belief" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"That's why our magic is stronger" Aisha said. "Winx, you must find the way to free the earth fairies" 

"Once humans believe in us, truly, a portal will open" Tecna said. 

---

After talking to Miss. Faragonda Bloom and Roxy went to get food for the others. 

"I want to thank you, Bloom" Roxy said. "Why?" Bloom asked. "Without you, I would have never found the White Circle nor have friends to free my people" 

"I wish I would have known about the Earth Fairies before" Bloom said. "We were locked away for a long time, I understand" 

"I see that earth fairy and that red head" Anagan said. Orgon, Duman, and Gantlos appeared next to him. 

"We need that fairy's energy, once we have it all, we'll be stronger than ever" Orgon said. 

Bloom and Roxy just finished getting food for the others when an earthquake was felt and knocked the two down. 

"That wasn't an earthquake, the Wizards" Roxy gasped and turned to see them. "Hello, there" Gantlos smirked. 

"Two against four, seems far" Bloom said with sarcasm. Roxy and Bloom transformed into the air. 

Bloom formed a spell and threw it at Orgon but he dodged it. "Letting you know, that my fire arrow never misses" Bloom smirked. 

Duman grabbed the attack and threw it back. "Shield of the birds!" Roxy said. "Thanks" Bloom smiled. 

"Wizards, let us their friendship against them" Anagan said. 

Anagan jumped down and started running around making dust fill the mall. "I can't see!" 

Orgon formed a spell and blasted Bloom down. 

Bloom shock her head and looked to see Roxy talking with 'her'. 

"Roxy, we can use the White Circle against them, hand it to me" 

"We can't only major fairies can" Roxy said. "I'm a major fairy, the Dragon Fire" 

"Roxy!" Bloom said. Roxy looked to see the real Bloom on the ground. Roxy gasped but was blasted to the wall. 

"Roxy!" Bloom yelled and stood then saw a dark purple color. The Wizards started forming the portal. 

"Bloom---!" Roxy said and stood up. "This energy is horrible" Bloom said. 

"Wizards feel that energy" 

"No" Roxy said. Roxy looked to see the White Circle on her finger. "Bloom! Catch!" Roxy threw the White Circle to Bloom. 

Bloom caught the circle. "You have the White Circle to now, perfect" 

"This is perfect for me, not you" Bloom said. "Energy of Dragon!" Bloom yelled and the White Circle glowed and a glowing dragon formed from the White Circle with a white flame. 

The Dragon roared and blasted the portal away with white flames. 

"How?!" Gantlos asked. Roxy flew next to Bloom. "Nice try" Bloom said. The Wizards diseappered. 

"You did well" Bloom said to Roxy. 

---

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I'll try and update soon!