Gift of Wisdom

"So, what's going to happen now?" Riven asked the Winx. "All we know is we freed the Earth Fairies and they already starting their revenge plans, Queen Morgana already asked Roxy to join their cause" Flora sighed. 

"They clearly do not like us" Musa said. "What's not to like? Amazing clothes, wings, powers" Stella said, everyone chuckled. 

"Yeah, sure" Brandon said. 

"What do you think they'll do next?" Nabu asked. "No clue, we just have to wait and see" Tecna said. 

Sky got up and walked up stairs to see what Bloom was doing since she's been up their for a while. 

"Baby?" Sky opened their bedroom door. "What you doing here, alone?" Sky asked concerned and sat next to her. 

"When I was tricked and put in that prison, I met Nebula, as I told you before and the others" 

"Your power and magic was stolen from you with pain, is this what all this about?" Sky asked. "No" Bloom said fast. Bloom stood up. 

"Nebula knew about the Dragon Fire" 

Sky raised a brow. "How would an Earth Fairy know about it? It's not exactly Earth Fairy, they were alive way before the Dragon Fire was born" 

"Maybe she heard about it?" Sky guessed. "I don't know, if the Wizards of the Black Circle know about the Dragon Fire, and now the Earth Fairies have this key, I feel like they'll want the Dragon Fire to give them stronger spells" 

"Bloom, don't worry about this, I will not let them go anywhere near you, I promise" Sky said cupping Bloom's face. 

Bloom smiled. 

---

"We might have been locked away for years, but we know how to fight! We know magic, we got it back, no more! The Wizards will pay and so will the fairies that never tried to help us and bring Roxy with us on our mission" Queen Morgana said. 

Next to Queen Morgana stood Diana, Major fairy of Nature. "Diana, earth is different than before, can you take care of it?" 

"It would be my honor" Diana bowed. Diana walked to her guards. "My people, we are to take back what the humans have made, we shall bring back some green to them, and make them regret everything and if those fairies show up, destroy them!" Diana said. 

---

Bloom and Sky came down and started talking. 

They all talked and laughed for a while. "Girls, the Ethereal Fairies" Aisha said pointing out the colors of them appearing. 

"Winx, you earned Believeix, freed the Earth Fairies, and made humans believe" The green fairy said. 

"Believeix can only take you so far, we give you the Gift of Wisdom" The blue fairy said and six white flowers formed and flew into each. 

"You shall use this for your next mission, this gift is called, Sophix"

---

Hey ya'll sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy with school and other things, I'll try and update soon and a longer chapter!!