Found it!

Hey ya'll this chapter is short, I'm sorry I have things I have in life right now, this is all I could do for now! Love ya'll!! <3

---

"Miss. Faragonda, this is Roxy" Bloom said. "Hello, Miss. Faragonda" Roxy waved. "Roxy, how did you escape dear?" She asked. "I really don't know; luck?" 

"Miss. Faragonda, we also have a major question; Believeix and the Ethereal Fairies" Tecna said. "The Ethereal Fairies are ancient, they are the Guardians of Belief and Gifts, Roxy believed that you are here to help which earned you Believeix since Roxy believed 'random' fairies hat just appeared, which means your trustworthy" 

"I'm just surprised there's another form above Enchantix" Musa said. "There's much more with Believeix, this is an Earth fairy form, which is good" 

"Winx, you must get the humans help, which means helping them believe in magic again, once they all believe in you, your powers will be stronger than ever, Winx you must help the humans remember magic, find the White Circle, and free the fairies" 

"Yes, but where would Queen Morgana hide the White Circle" Roxy asked. "I was going to ask you since your an Earth fairy" Stella said. 

"I have no clue, she must have put it somewhere safe, clearly" 

"Miss. Faragonda before you go, I know about Bloom's Dragon Fire and what will happen if the Wizards find out" Roxy said. "Roxy is correct, Bloom, if they find our you hold this great power, they will take your magic and wings to make themselves stronger than ever"

"I know, I will not go down without a fight though and this is a mission we were sent on" Bloom said. 

---

"Wizards, these fairies are strong and with the Earth fairy" Duman was saying. "They earned Believeix through Roxy, if we make Roxy hate the Winx their powers will weaken since she 'gave' them their new wings" 

"Really? How?" Anagan asked. "Duman, gain the Winx and Roxy's trust without them knowing it's you" Orgon said. 

Duman nodded and shapeshifted into a human. "I'll be...Andy" He smirked and diseappered. 

---

"So there's the Amazon, North Tower, Cave of Justice, Palace of Queen Morgana and her best friend of peace" 

"It's Diana, Aurora, Sibylla, Nebula, and Queen Morgana; the major fairies" Roxy said. "I miss them, they were good fairies" Roxy sighed. "Roxy, we'll save them, I promise" Bloom smiled at her. 

Bloom looked at Roxy's necklace. "What's that?" Bloom asked. "Oh, my mother gave it to me, sadly I don't remember her" 

"It's beautiful" Bloom said and reached to touch it but stopped when the boys walked through. "How was the meeting?" Nabu asked. Bloom's hand went away from Roxy's necklace where the White Circle was hiding. 

"Good but--" A glow appeared before Flora could speak. The Ethereal Fairies appeared. "Winx, Roxy, Speacilists, the White Circle is the key to free the prisoned fairies" 

"But where is the White Circle?" Helia asked. "Hidden but close, it's hidden in an object, Fairy of the Dragon Fire, if you touch the object you will feel the White Circle, it's near" They said and diseappered. 

"Okay...that happened" Riven said. "What object though?" Brandon asked. "Hidden but close...Morgana wouldn't put it anywhere on earth, that's to easy, she'd hide it somewhere where no one would ever think of" Bloom said. 

"She'd hid it somewhere special, a thing no one would take off" Bloom turned to Roxy's necklace. 

Bloom reached out and touched the paw print and felt a wave of energy rush through her and a white glow appeared and a circle of light appeared. 

"It--was inside my necklace this whole time?!" Roxy said. Bloom grabbed the White Circle. "One piece, 2 to go"