Our Secret

OUR SECRET
--------------------

Vote &/or Comment

[Part 3]

"So, word around school is that your birthday's next week. That true?"

Eren asks her one day, lying in his bed after an afternoon romp in the hay.

"Yep. It's on the tenth," she replies, absentmindedly tracing patterns on his exposed chest.

They've been doing this for almost two months, sneaking and hiding (and fucking any chance they get). But Mikasa's almost 18 now, so maybe she can get Eren to stop feeling so guilty all of time.

He's constantly asking if she really wants to be with him, not wanting to force her into anything. Every time he second guesses their relationship, she responds with an emphatic,

"Yes. I love you, remember?"

"You doing anything with your family?" he asks her again, pressing a kiss to her bare shoulder.

"Um, I think we're going out to dinner, but that's it. Oh, and on the eleventh my friends are taking me out."

"What about the ninth?"

"Free as a bird. Why?"

"I'm gonna cook for you, that's why."

"You can cook?" Mikasa asks, intrigued. He nods in response and moves so that he's on top of her, his arousal pressing into her thigh.

He presses a few open mouthed kisses to her neck and then flips them over so that she's on top. She grinds her hips into him, relishing in the sound it draws from his open mouth.

"My mom's expecting me home by six, y'know," she says, looking down into his clear green eyes.

Eren looks over at his bedside clock.

"Well," he starts, "it's only four-thirty. What do you say to another round? Or three?"

Mikasa responds by leaning down and running her tongue against his lips and moving her hands down his body to stroke his length once, twice, three times, before sinking down onto him.

She's almost late to dinner that night.

~

It's the night of the ninth, and Mikasa tells her mother she's staying over at Sasha's house. It's a blatant lie, but as of late, Mikasa hasn't cared so much about lying.

All she cares about is getting to see her gorgeous boyfriend. She's out of the house and into her car by five-twenty. After the thirty minute drive to Eren's apartment and the stop for gas, she's rapping on his door at seven on the dot.

He opens the door and Mikasa's jaw drops. He's wearing an apron, has soft music playing in the background, and the lights dimmed. It's ridiculously romantic looking. She walks in and meets Eren in a quick kiss. "Wow," she says, looking around the apartment. It's spotless, even more so than usual, and with the lights dimmed, it looks really nice.