Moan

MOAN
--------

Vote &/or Comment ✨🔞

The room became very warm very quickly, as Eren laid his naked body over hers on the bed.

"Eren..." Mikasa gasped, her voice catching in her throat as she felt his fingers penetrate the hem of her underpants, making small, steady motions and stimulating the tender region with his fingers.

The characteristic blush immediately painted itself across her normally-pale face, as her eyes stared up at his lustfully, as they had so many times before.

Eren brought his lips down against hers forcefully, soaking in the taste of her breath as her soft sighs drifted into his mouth. His hands went around the back of her head, pulling their mouths closer together. His head lightly pressed against hers, and his beautiful viridian eyes fluttered open.

He placed a kiss on each of her flushed cheeks, as Mikasa began to maneuver the panties down her thighs in a very well-practiced motion.

She closed her eyes, as Eren positioned himself at the base of her hips. He gave her a chance to take one breath in, before he quickly hunched over her body and allowed himself to fill her.

Mikasa closed her eyes, her blush deepening at the sensation, and rested her head against the mattress under head. A small smile curled her lips upward, and Eren wrapped his fingers around one of her hands, tangling the digits together.

His lips brushed her ear as he began to thrust his hips forward and backward, in steady motions, sending Mikasa into a fit of pleasurable noises.

"You are adorable."

She could feel the heat of his breath against her ears. He picked up the tempo, grunting all the while, as his face was contorted into something even less composed than Mikasa's.

Eren's voiced reach its maximum volume as he felt himself climax into her, and Mikasa followed with a quick intake of air and a small whimper. For a moment, Eren remained in his position, both of their hot, flushed bodies keeping in contact until he learned forward to kiss her again, and his time Mikasa returned the gesture, kissing him back aggressively.

Eren chuckled into her mouth and pried himself free from her vicegrip hold, rolling off the girl and onto the bed beside her.

"You're amazing," he grinned, wrapping his arms around her, and Mikasa pressed her face into his hot neck.

{ Two Because Why Tf Not? Your Bitch Is Alive And Well. Prepare To Receive More of Karolyne. (Yes, That's My Name) See Ya New Years My Dirty Little Rascals 💋}