Moans and Affections

MOANS AND AFFECTIONS
------------------------------------

Vote &/or Comment ✨🔞

Late at night, when everyone else was sound asleep, he made her his.

It was a habit they'd formed out of desperation, out of fear and pain, not out of selflessness or love. They'd shed their gear, their clothing, their inhibitions, and touch in the dark. Tonight was the same routine, the same feverish kisses and hot, wanting whispers.

He nipped her long, ivory neck, relishing her gasp.
Her fingers tangled in his hair, tugged him closed, pulled him in deeper. Eren smiled, pushed a hand between their bodies and stroked her, made the fire between her legs blaze until she wanted to snap. And she did the same, palms sliding irresistibly against him, nestling him right where it counted. He pushed, fast.

Mikasa's voice lifted and sighed, glad for his invasion. She rocked her hips against him, held him. He moved to kiss her, his lips surprisingly tender and intimate.

She felt somehow aching , hollow, despite being entirely filled. It made her rise, back arching sharply off of the stiff mattress.

"Eren," she whispered, for no other reason than to feel his name pour off of her tongue.

He threaded his fingers through the silk of her hair, moved against her in his rough, eager way. There was no response; there usually wasn't. He was just silent, only moaning and huffing when it was necessary.

But he wasn't ever unaffected by her. She knew this, by the way his hands shook and his eyes shut against the onslaught of pleasure that they felt on nights like this.

She knew, because he bit her neck, right where everyone would be sure to see it. He marked her skin so that she wouldn't ever forget that they did this, so that during the day when they stayed distant and cold eyed, she would remember that he'd held her tight and moaned her name.

Eremika StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara