The Underwear In The Office

THE UNDERWEAR IN THE OFFICE
-----------------------------------------------------

Vote &/or Comment✨🔞
{ There's An Important Note At The End Of This ' Chapter '. I Would Prefer For You To Read It First, But That's All Up To You. Enjoy You Dirty Little Rascal 💋 }

"Come in, Mikasa."

Mikasa's hand stopped mid-knock, moving her hand to push open the door. She walked into the large office, looking around to find the boy who had called her there.

He stood behind the large desk, his face the usual smirk expression that she had grown so accustomed too. She walked over to him and stood at the other end of the desk. She crossed her arms, tilting her head to the side.

"Where is Levi?"

Eren shrugged and said, "Why do you want to know that?"

She gestured around the room. "This is his office."

"Ah right," Eren muttered, as if he had forgotten that very fact. He took a step around his desk, hands scratching his neck. He made his way in front of her, keeping about a three feet distance.

"I've asked you here on some very important business, Mikasa."

Mikasa raised her eyes to meet his, an eyebrow raised in question. She didn't understand why he completely ignored the fact that they were in Levi's office, but she let it slide for now.

"What's that, Eren?"

"Because I think it would be absolutely amazing to bang you in Levi's office."

Ah, there it is.

Mikasa rolled her eyes, spinning around and heading straight for the door. Eren chuckled at her reaction and reached out, grabbing the cuff of her shirt to pull her back towards him.

"Come on! It would be fun!"

"Eren, you're an idiot. I'm not going to fuck you here."

"Why not? It's kinky."

Mikasa removed his hand from her shirt and turned to him, looking him straight in the eye.

"No," she said firmly.

He pouted, his eyes wide like a puppies. She bit her lip to hold back a smile. She wanted to be firm about this. She wouldn't have sex with him in Levi's office.

It was off limits, as was any other soldier's quarters or offices. Mikasa liked to be safe when it came to sleeping with Eren, for a numerous amount of reasons. One being that their relationship was a secret even though they had been doing whatever 'it' was for more than four months now.

She didn't even honestly know when it began, probably when he punched a titan for her, but she was sure as shit glad it did. They didn't have any sort of label and she was certainly happy for that. She liked being just her and Eren, just like old times.

He took a step closer to her, eyes bright like a child, his upper lip sticking out.

"Eren...."