The Scarf

THE SCARF
----------------

Vote &/or Comment ✨🔞

Eren weighs down on her, groping her shuddering skin and placing wanton kisses all over.

He reaches for her lips and bites down on the soft flesh. Mikasa gasps, her fists balling up in his hair as he smirks and, just as he plans, slips his tongue into her mouth.

It traces across hers lightly, leaving his taste on her consciousness and all she can think about is him; the way he kisses her, touches her, lights her up and sending her flying to the moon.

Before she has a chance, a second, even, to get too excited, he teases her and splits his mouth from hers. She furrows her brows, crinkling her porcelain skin and it occurs to him that she doesn't appear nearly as breathtaking when she's angry, despite the ping of satisfaction it gives him to hold her emotions so readily in his palm.

And so he places a quick kiss on her lips before undoing the cocoon the scarf creates around her neck, leaving the light skin exposed and unbelievably taunting.

He goes in for the kill, dragging his lips across her skin. She coils against him, arching her back to him and throwing her black head back, moans of pleasure escaping her. The sound encourages him further, and so he bites the tender flesh, suckles it, licks it; everything he can think of to drive her wild.

It works like a charm; she wriggles and scratches and groans because it feels so impossibly good, he feels so good and right and strong and here he is, leaving marks all over her to make up for the ones buried too deep for kisses to heal. She doesn't care, she just squirms, grinding her hips against him to further satisfy the growing heat she feels, that he feels too.

The hardness in his pants starts to grow sore, so he only kisses her throat more ardently until light bruises begin to dust her neck when he pulls his sweet lips away.

~

Sunlight peeks through the blinds of Mikasa's room and she squints, rolling on her bare side and curling up next to Eren before her eyes shoot open.

"Shit shit shit, Eren we need to go," she hisses, crawling over him to her dresser. She yanks it open and tosses a fresh uniform from his drawer that he keeps there for these mornings.

The fabric hits him and he groans, turning away. She frowns and stomps next to him, placing her mouth very near his ear.

"Get up Eren," she demands.

The pressure of her sweet, sticky breath tingles his ear and that above all else, wakes him up.
He hums, turning to her as she scurries to gather her clothes.

"Why don't you come back to bed. You know, I've always said we should try-."

"We have to be outside in five minutes, Eren."

He blinks before it hits him, jumping out of the warm, tousled sheets and scanning the floor for his boxers. Mikasa moves to the mirror as she finishes the last buttons on her blouse and gives herself a onceover.

Her eyes immediately lock to her neck, where several dark bruises have already made an appearance; prominent and obvious and distracting.