Mikasa

MIKASA
-------------

Vote &/or Comment✨🔞

{Part 1}

{Flash Back}

"......fucking glorious."

"I have never seen that on a woman."

"I think it's scary..."

"Are you blind?! It's sexy!"

"What's going on?"

Eren asked Armin as he entered the barracks that night to find a large group of their male co-trainees engaged in some sort of heated discussion. Armin was sitting a little away from them, picking awkwardly at his food and looking extremely uncomfortable about something.

"Oh! Eren," he greeted, "Hey, let's go for a walk."

"What's up with them?" Eren gestured at the group of young men. Jean, Connie, Tomas, Marco, Bertholdt and Reiner were among them.

"Oh, it's nothing interesting, you know, just - stuff," Armin waved him off, "Why don't we-"

Eren narrowed his eyes.

"I want to know what they're talking about," he said, shrugging Armin off and marching towards the group.

"-and she's always had a pretty face, and after seeing those... well... I'd definitely bang that," Tomas was saying.

"Don't talk about her like that!" Jean yelled, flushing, "She's too good for you anyways..."

"Please, Jean," Connie rolled his eyes, "You're the one who was staring at her the most. Besides, we all know why you took so long in the bathroom afterwards..."

A couple of the guys snickered, and Jean clenches his fists.

"Why you little-"

"Calm down, guys," Marco said, "She's beautiful but she's not interested in any of us, so there's really no need for this discussion-"

"I still don't understand why everyone is getting so worked up about this," Reiner sighed.

"Did you see her abs?!" Connie exclaimed, "She's more ripped than me!"

"I personally think it's a bit of a turn off," Reiner admitted.

"No, it's definitely a turn on," Tomas shot back, "Not even an ounce of extra fat... she's a lean, mean, titan-killing machine, that one..."

"Damn, I hope she doesn't get eaten, that would be such a waste."

"That's a terrible fucking thing to say!"

"You know you're all thinking it. Between her swallowing or getting swallowed, the former is definitely preferable."

"You pervert!"

"Jean looks like he's mad."

"I am!"

Jean fumed, "Though I agree that she is hot, it isn't right to talk like that about her! Besides, I'm the one who noticed her first, though unlike you pigs I went for her face and not her figure-"