All I Want For Christmas Is You

All I Want for Christmas is You
--------------------------------------

Vote &/or Comment

[ PART ONE ]

Eren immediately regretted coming to the mall with Mikasa the moment he stepped in.

Okay, really it had been driving through the traffic just to get to the mall and finding a parking spot but he was giving it the benefit of the doubt at that point.

The area was so packed that he didn't even know how he was going to get to a store let alone in it, not to mention his vision blinded by the green, red, gold, and silver Christmas decorations and Christmas songs blasting over the speakers. Needless to say he was feeling far less festive than this mall was apparently.

"Is it even December yet, Jesus," he grunted shaking some snow off his jacket.

"It's the first of December, therefore this is actually acceptable now."

Mikasa gave him a smile before grabbing a hold of his arm to lead him through the crowds.

"I'm pretty sure it's the only time Mariah Carey is acceptable."

"Eren." Mikasa was trying to be serious but he could hear her laugh.

He grabbed her hand off his arm to hold onto it so they wouldn't get separated in this mad house. He was beyond thankful she wanted to wait till after Black Friday to go Christmas shopping.

"Okay," she said pulling him off to the side of the walkway and away from the moving crowd and pulling a list from her pocket.

"Who do you want to start with?"

"Uhhh," he skimmed down the list of their friends and family.

"Armin, we were gonna split that new game system for him anyway."

Mikasa nodded putting the list back in her pocket.

"Do you have yours?"

"My what?"

She rolled her eyes. "Your Christmas list of who you need to buy for."

"Oh."

Eren put his hands on her shoulders as she started to walk back through the crowds.

"Is the same people you buy for. Mom, Dad, Armin, Sasha, Connie and all them. And you, which you haven't actually told me what you wanted for Christmas."

He felt Mikasa shrug under his hands as he pulled her back a few steps before a kid ran through nearly tripping them both.

"I don't really need anything," she said, walking through the crowd again.

"Mikasa, it's Christmas, I'm getting you something so just tell me whatever it is you want."

"Here's the store for Armin's gift." She quickly squeezed by a mom trying to get her crying kid away from the video game store.