Vegas

VEGAS
----------

Vote &/or Comment ✨ {  I Bet Ya'll Motherfuckers Thought I Was Dead! Well I Ain't. This One Is A Long One. Hang On For The Ride. Btw This Wasn't Too Dirty To Put The Sign. And Also I Just Put The Song There For Fun. }

Connie was practically beaming as he stood in front of the large resort they would be staying in. He turned his head to look back at everyone still trying to grab their bags from the cabs. "You know what they say about Vegas? 'What-"

"We know what they say," Jean said loudly, dragging his suitcase out of a crammed trunk. "And if you say it one more time you're sleeping on the balcony."

That seemed to work, thankfully. Eren didn't think he could take much more of it; a plane ride was enough of Connie running his mouth nonstop, and Jean for that matter; that was one long ride. He reached into the open trunk to pull out his suitcase but grabbed the bag onto of it first. A hand on his shoulder caught his attention.

"Here you go." Eren passed Mikasa her bag before he pulled out his and her other suitcase.

"Thank you," Mikasa said, taking her things and looking up at him. "You holding up okay?"

Eren pulled out the last bag in the trunk, placing it on the ground with his. "Is it bad that we just got to Vegas and all I want is some place quiet?"

Mikasa chuckled, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Not at all." Armin walked over to them as Eren held out his luggage. He looked up at the tall and flashy building looking over them. "It's not exactly our scene."

"Well, let's change that." Reiner practically jumped up behind Armin, clasping his hands over his shoulders. "Tonight we are going out. All of us. Dress up and bring some luck you hear me?" He gave Armin a tug, dragging him away. "I'll take care of him don't worry."

Armin mouthed "Help" as Reiner pulled him to where Bertholdt and Annie were waiting by the door.

"Should we do something?" Eren shut the trunk of their cab as Connie and Sasha begged Jean to hurry up with his bags nearby.

"Nah, he's with Annie. She'll look after him," Mikasa tried not to laugh walking beside Eren towards the lobby.

He sighed as the buildings on the strip loomed over him. "Out all night already? Please tell me you'll stay and help keep my sanity."

"Ah, yeah," she nodded, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. "Who else would I hang out with?"

Eren glanced at her before taking her bag off her shoulder and tossing it over his. "I meant it. Don't ditch me for some Fabio stripper in a zebra print speedo and leave me at the mercy of our beloved friends."

Mikasa snorted with laughter. "I'm pretty sure that would be Sasha, not me. But, if it were leopard print I'd be gone in a flash."

He smiled as he shook his head trying to rid his mind of that mental image before stepping aside to let her go first. Eren followed through the revolving doors to see the largest and brightest lobby he had ever seen. Mikasa was also staring up at the chandelier glistening over the tile floors.