Started With A Chair

STARTED WITH A CHAIR
------------------------------------

Vote &/or Comment ✨🔞

Eren listened for the soft click as he eased the door shut behind him.

"Did you come alone?" Mikasa stood back from the skylight, her shape only just visible in the shadowed darkness of the room. Her voice was quiet, even in the silence that surrounded them. What was she afraid of?

"Yes, of course I came alone. You asked me to-"

"And you weren't followed? No one knows you're here?"

Eren shook his head before remembering how dark it was in here. "No, we won't be bothered. I don't expect anyone would look for me here either, it was pretty out of the way."

"Yes."

The moments passed in silence and she offered no other explanation. Eren stepped further into the room, guiding himself slowly forward with his arm stretched out.

"Can I light a candle or something? I can barely see anything in-"

Mikasa's face appeared in front of his, her movements perfectly silent as always. She stood closer than she usually dared to, even when they were almost certain they were alone.

He could feel the intensity radiating from her, a warm glow that enveloped him whenever she was near. Just being this close to her made him feel like his skin was charged with electricity.

"Mikasa..."

Her fingers grazed lightly against his chest, making their way up and around his neck, pulling him down to her mouth. She kissed hungrily, making Eren nearly lose his footing as she pushed herself into him.

When she finally pulled back he was at a loss for words, his breath caught in the shock of it all. Sure, they'd kissed before, but they had always felt like stolen moments... little treasures snatched from the horrors around them. This, well, this was different.

Mikasa released him, stepping through the light in the middle of the room and dragging a chair before him. In that glance he had noticed she was wearing only her undergarments and long military issue socks.

Eren could feel his stomach turn in excited panic, it was really happening. He'd had dreams before, not this one in particular, but dreams all the same. Mikasa signaled him forward as she sat, crossing her legs and leaning toward him with a glint of something

Eren had never seen dancing through her eyes. "Kiss me..." she whispered softly. He leaned in, her kisses more restrained than before, but with the same fire just below the surface.

Eren could feel himself starting to relax, his focus easing as he allowed himself to release everything he'd been holding back for so many years. Mikasa pulled him closer, holding his head to hers as she breathed against his ear and allowed the smallest of moans to escape.

Eren reached behind her, his hands fumbling with the straps of her bra as she guided his mouth down her neck and into her chest. The strap mercifully came loose, uncovering her breasts as it folded away from her.

Eremika Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें