The Tree

THE TREE
--------------

Vote &/or Comment { Or Just Don't Comment Or Vote }

"Okay brats listen up. It's time for some hand to hand combat. No objections, just do it. Annie goes with Eren. Armin goes with Christa. Ymir goes with Bertholdt. Connie with Sasha. Mikasa with Jean and Reiner you're going with anyone that's left. Now get your ass to work." Levi said before rolling his eyes and walking away.

All the trainees sighed and went to their partner, annoyed by the fact that they had to train, except for Eren. He was annoyed by the fact that Mikasa had to train with hors- ahem. Jean.

"Okay Mikasa, I apologise if I hurt you.. I don't want you in pain." Jean said while blushing faintly and he stood into fighting position.

Mikasa nodded and stood into it as well, they both waited a bit before Jean made a move, trying to punch Mikasa from the side while his other fist tried to punch her from the top.

Mikasa dodged both attacks and punched his side. He flinched before he went back to his position and acted like he would punch her from the top but punched her side instead. Mikasa let out an 'oof' sound and Jean had a worried look on his face.

She stood up straight again and narrowed her eyes. She looked at Jean, his hair was sticking to his forehead because of the sweat, his jaw clenched, forming a sharp jaw line, his eyes focused but yet filled with worry.

She couldn't help it but blush a little. No Mikasa, why are you blushing? It's just Jean. She thought before Jean snapped her out of her thoughts my punching her shoulder and side again.

Eren was watching the whole time and he didn't enjoy it. C'mon Mikasa, kick his idiotic ass. That moron. He couldn't help it but feel himself getting jealous. Annie was kicking his ass but he didn't mind, he focused on the movements Mikasa made and he realized that she wasn't even trying.

Damn he was mad.

Mikasa tried to punch Jean but he dodged it before taking a step forward, trying to punch her. Mikasa kicked his side 4 times and he dodged 2 by now. He took another step forward and threw a punch, Mikasa took a step back but tripped over a rock.

She fell and grabbed Jean's shoulders, dragging him along, for God knows why.
She fell on the ground with Jean right on top of her chest. She couldn't say that it was comfortable since he wasn't light at all. Oh shit.

"Oh my- Mikasa are you alright, I'm so sorry!" He rested his weight on his arms as he moved away from her chest, still hovering over her.

"No Jean. It's fine. Don't worry about it." She looked away and nuzzled her nose in her scarf, trying to hide her blush.

Mikasa don't tell me you're starting to like Jean. Please tell me it's just the heat that's making your cheeks burn. Mikasa blinked and looked up at Jean who was smiling sheepishly. They were there for about a minute or two, just staying quiet, both blushing before they heard heavy footsteps.

Eren was barging towards them and the look on his face didn't promise much good. Eren grabbed Jean by his collar and dragged him away from Mikasa, pulling him up and kicking him straight in the gut.

"Eren!" he heard Mikasa say but he didn't pay attention to her.

"I'll get you Jean. Just wait for it you piece of shit." Eren said before grabbing Mikasa her wrist tightly and dragging her away.

Jean was on the ground, clenching his stomach with a pissed look on his face but he couldn't get up. Eren dragged Mikasa away and she just stumbled after him, once they were away from everyone, somewhere close to the woods close to the camp he let go of her. She stood against a tree and he was in front of her, mad as hell.

"Tell me. Why the fuck didn't you kick his ass like you normally do?! Huh?" Mikasa kept her icy gaze on him and didn't reply.

"And why the hell did you drag him with you while you fell?! I saw the look on his face! He surely didn't mind to lay on top of you, hm!? Tell me!" He punched the tree and his fist landed right next to her ear. She flinched before looking at him,

"I don't know." she said and Eren let out a frustrated groan.

"Mikasa for fuck's sake!" she stood up straight and pushed him away, starting to walk back.

"Do you wanna know? Well it might be because I think I like him. Now shut up."

Eren didn't keep it on that, he grabbed her wrists and yanked her back, pushing her against the tree and pinning her arms above her head.

"Listen to me Mikasa. Jean doesn't deserve you. He's an idiot, he's stupid."

Mikasa rolled her eyes. "Oh? And who do I deserve then, hm?" she fired back and his grip tightened around her wrists.

"Me! Mikasa.. Listen.. This might sound weird because I'm such a jerk to you but I care a lot for you, you mean the world to me. Fuck. You are my world. I didn't realise it until now Mikasa, I love you. Yes I said it. I fucking said it. I love you!"

Mikasa blinked and she felt her heart flutter, her stomach doing flick flacks and her brain turning into that horrible mush that they call lunch here. Mikasa you idiot.

You were looking for love, Jean gave it to you and you thought you liked him. It isn't Jean who you like. It's the guy right in front of you, the guy who admitted his feelings to you right now.

"Eren. I-" but he cut her off, he let go of her wrists and grabbed her by her scarf, pressing his lips against hers in a soft and slow kiss.

His lips were soft, yet rough. The way he kissed her was loving, yet angry. He pulled away and looked at her, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"Damn Eren. I'm so stupid. I love you too, from the start. Damn I love you so much!" She grabbed him by his collar and kissed him once more, returning the favour.

He smiled in the kiss and she pulled away this time.

"Glad to know." he whispered before intertwining their fingers.

"Let's go back, before they worry about us."

Mikasa said and Eren nodded, walking back with her. Both smiling sheepishly with a blush clearly visible on their faces.

{ This Wasn't A 'Sexy' One But Oh Well. I'm So Sorry For not Updating Soon Guys. But I'll update on Christmas,🎄 I've been Saving A Special One For That Day 😉 Until Next Time My Dirty Little Rascal 💋 }