Shower

SHOWER
-------------

Vote /or Comment

{ Since You Guys Love Levi. 😉 }

"What is it, heichou?" Eren finally asked, noticing that Levi had been eyeing him and Mikasa with a barely contained look of contempt for quite awhile.

"You are both disgusting," Levi informed him. "Filthy brats. When did you last shower?"

"Uh..." Eren scratched his head. "Well, before we left for the mission. So that's like, two days ago?"

"Gross," Levi said sniffily. "You both smell like you've been ejected from a Titan's ass."

"And when were we supposed to shower, exactly, sir?" Mikasa asked, injecting just enough sarcasm into the last word to make it an insult. "Given that we were busy fighting Titans nonstop?"

"We're stopping by an inn this evening. The first thing you're doing, before you get any dinner, is going for a bath. Both of you. I won't have you smelling like crap all the time. That's an order."

"Hey, Mikasa? I'm done now. So you can go in."

Mikasa had to duck her head to hide the flaming blush that had made its way across her cheeks, as Eren stepped out of the bathroom, clad only in a towel.

She forced herself not to look, but the image had already imprinted itself in her memory. Lean muscle, hipbones peeking over the top of his towel, droplets of water rolling down tan skin, brilliant turquoise eyes peering out at her from under the dark brown bangs plastered to his forehead.

They were sharing a room that night, for the first time in years. When they were little they had always shared rooms and bathrooms, since they had lived under the same roof. It wasn't the first time Mikasa had seen Eren in a towel either. It was probably natural for him to come out clad in nothing but a towel, given he had done it all the time when they had been children.

But they were older now. Mikasa knew that. And the sight of his firm, wet, naked body had a different effect on her altogether.

"Is something wrong? You okay?" Eren asked, as Mikasa bent over her pack, avoiding his gaze.

"I'm fine!" she said quickly, struggling to keep her tone neutral as she all but fled into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Mikasa gave a sigh of satisfaction, as the steaming hot water flowed over her body, washing away all the filth. She brought her hands to her hair, lathering the shampoo into her black locks as she massaged her scalp with her fingers.

Though she wasn't a clean-freak like Levi, she definitely enjoyed a hot shower to wash the grime and sweat off herself.

She squeezed the soap bottle, pouring more of the gel into her hands. It smelled sharp, tangy, refreshing - just like Eren had when he had walked out of the same shower, dripping wet.

Unbidden, the image of Eren in his towel flashed in her mind. Mikasa instantaneously felt the heat pooling to her core as she thought of him. Just minutes ago, he had been standing where she was, completely naked under the hot spray-