New Year

NEW YEAR
----------------

Vote &/or Comment

[ PART TWO ]

"It's almost time!" Connie exclaimed as he jumped up on the coffee table. "Almost time to ring in the New Year!"

"How about we not break something this year,"

Jean grunted, pulling Connie off the table while trying not to have him spill his drink everywhere.

Mikasa was pretty sure that wouldn't happen, not when Connie and Sasha already had to start counting drinks on their other hand and Reiner had tried to bench press the couch Annie and Bertholdt was sitting on twice now.

Jean had drawn the short straw for this party, forcing him to be the designated house watcher to make sure everyone behaved themselves. At least he had Marco who volunteered to help but he was in for quite a job regardless.

She had been leaning up against the kitchen doorway keeping an eye out in case anyone wanted more food brought out. Their traditional New Year's party was at Sasha's house this time meaning they got to use her father's kitchen; as a hunter and a chef, he had the biggest kitchen Mikasa had ever seen.

Everyone else seemed to be pretty preoccupied. Eren, Armin, and Sasha were sitting on the ground around another coffee table playing a game with Annie, Bertholdt, and Ymir on the nearby couch.

Jean had taken a seat on the other couch with Marco while Connie was dancing to the sounds of the TV hosts talking about the ball dropping. Historia had left the room but Mikasa wasn't sure where she went.
All and all it was a typical gathering.

"You are such a liar, Eren Jaeger!"

Armin said with an outrageous laugh, telling Mikasa he had a bit more to drink than usual.

"You do not know more Star Wars planets than me."

A very typical gathering.

"C'mon, buddy, who do you think watched all those movies with you all the time,"

Eren said in mock outrage, shoving his shoulder into Armin's.

"I know seven planets. I got this."

A grin spread across Armin's lips. "Then I know eight planets."

Eren took a sip from his drink as he contemplated the bet. He clearly hadn't reached the point in his playing where his thought process consisted of.

"I will top any bet given dammed if I know it or not but I have to win"

Quite yet but that smile told Mikasa all she needed know; everyone else had folded so it was down to just him and Armin.

"Nine."

Armin gestured for Eren to go on with it.

"Okay," Eren rubbed his hands together.

"Tatooine and Endor."