Chap. 33

"You f*cking liar!!!"

Airaa snarled at him as soon as the door slammed shut. Her eyes burned as furiously as Maleficent's; Green and ferocious. She looked ready to chop him down to pieces and deliver him to the devil himself.

Ayaan gulped, his heart beating fast and his mouth suddenly dry.

Fear? *Scoff!

No it wasn't fear. Though he wished it was.

He wished he felt scared or repulsed, or disgusted and nauseated to the core. He wished his stomach would heave at the sight of her, and not in a good way.

But instead..

His heart was thumping against his chest crazily and his head was spinning as if he was intoxicated. A peculiar giddy feeling was swimming in his stomach, tickling him. The blood flow to his face and neck suddenly increased as if the cells there were most depleted of oxygen while his legs felt weak.

What was this madness?! He had to remind himself it was Airaa!!! The evil ice queen who made his life hell! The egotistic, narssicistic, self-absorbed psycho who treated every living, breathing creature like fallen garbage on the side of the trash can.

But as he stared back into the depths of those mesmerizing mossy gems, he felt like he was losing himself. Felt like time just stopped and he lost all sense of his surroundings.

That perfect figure, no one with eyes could ignore, clad in a gorgeous mauve long maxi which ended at her heels, was looking exceptionally ravishing.

Even though Ayaan never really thought about girls and their figures much, considering himself a gentleman, however this one girl was really really messing with his sanity.

"Are you bloody listening to me?!!" her full lips, painted in that same mauve shade, moved again, as if luring Ayaan in deeper, like a moth to the flame. His Adam's apple bobed as he swallowed dryly and opened his mouth but no sound came out.

"Awaaz kahan mar gayi tumhari?!" Airaa cried louder and arched up her swan like neck in anger, giving him a view of the smooth skin of her throat and her fragile beauty bone.

'Shit! Ayaan eyes up!'

"Hello?!!" She hit his shoulder with her fist because she was Airaa and she was restless and she was extremely angry.

'Bro! Hosh main aaa! Pagal hogaya hai?!!' He scolded himself for acting like a stupid lovestruck teenager and pushed his shoulders back straightening his spine instantly gaining height.

She blinked at him, frowning hard.

It was a good thing Airaa was bad at reading people, what with being too consumed in her own head all the time. Or else she'd have murdered him already.

He summoned the part of his brain responsible for his goofy humour to protect him from the deadly witch and her enchanting green eyes.

"Aap ka milaya hua number filhal masroof hai. Baraye meherbani thori dair baad koshish ki jiye!" He replied in his same chilled out tone of voice.

"Kyaaa?!" She screamed, annoyed by his attitude as usual.

He pretended to grimace as her voice screeched against his ears, then put a finger inside one shaking it.

"Halka bolo zara, I am averted to noise pollution, and my ears are sensitive."

"Bak—" She began to yell but he cut her off.

"Bakwas band karo apni!" He said in the same way she was about to.

Shocked into silence, Airaa blinked at his audacity.