Chap. 51

~Aa zamane
  Aazmaa le
Rhooth taa nhii

Faaslon se
Hoslaa yeh
Tooth taa nhi

Naa hain woh bewafa
Or naa main hun bewafa

Woh meri aaadaton ki tarah choot taa nhi...
__________________________________
.
.
.
.
"App kidher jaa rhy hain?"

Samina baji asked the rushing Ayaan just as he was about to cross the threshold.

"Bahir jaa raha hun main... Aap nano ko khana khilaa dij ye gaa please or dawayi bhi." he replied.

"Ruk jayen.. Khana toh khaa len?"

"Nhi mujhe abhi bhook nhi hai..." he responded and tightening his hold around the bike keys stepped out.

Outside the wind blew with a wooshing sound and he breathed out feeling his chest lighten up.

Inside he was getting suffocated. He had sworn to himself he wouldn't talk to Airaa anymore. That everything between them had ended. He was punishing her for her recklessness and her uncontrolled anger.

Yet every time she called his resolve broke a little more. It was getting harder and harder to stay strong and his heart yearned for her deeply.

He reached Ace and patted his head, ruffling his soft fur and sighed.

A part of him knew he was being unfair.... That if he put himself in her shoes he'd see that she wasn't so wrong. That he might have done the same in her place. Even Nanoo thought so.

Yet.... The bigger part of him was soo angry with her for hurting him like this..... The bigger part felt betrayed.

He was never the one to get upset with people or ignore them... This was probably the first time he was doing something like this and he felt a little lost.

It was soo against his nature that every cell in his body was telling him to stop. Yet he repelled the feeling.

Ace went back into his kennel and Ayaan walked to his bike.

Hitting the pedal the vehicle roared to life and revving the engine once he turned it round and speeded out.

Unknown to him was the thunderous storm heading his way ready to topple his life upside down for ever.
__________________________________

"Vania?" Maniha called her as she knocked on her door.

"Ajayen khala.." She called and Maniha walked in.

Vania sat on her bed, her legs folded beneath her and bit the side of her thumb.

Maniha sighed and sat down on her bed looking around at her old room.

"Yahan aney se pehley.... Mujhe lagta thaa mujh se yahan raha nhi jaye gaa.... Lekin..."

"Lekin ab aysa lag raha hai keh hum kabhi gaye hi nhi they.." Vania completed for her.

Smiling softly Maniha looked down and trailed the floral print of the bed sheet.

Vania stared at her face for a few moments letting the peaceful silence prevail.

Maniha opened then closed her mouth and Vania frowned.

"Khala aap kuch kehna chahti hain?" she asked softly.

"Kehna nhi... Poochna chahti hun." Maniha looked up saying.

"Poocheyn khala jaan."

"Kal raat kiya hua thaa?" Maniha asked and Vania gulped.