Chap. 38

Sb se pehly!! Guyzzz I am soooo sorrryyyy for the two false alarms! I swear it was completely by mistake, and partly Watpad's fault for giving so less space between 'publish' and 'save' uffff.

I thought I'd be putting this chap up yesterday but I just wasn't confident enough because I felt like it needed a lot more things... This was the hardest one to write so far hufff....

Please forgive your toad of an author and proceed to the chapter. Once again.. I am soo sorry. I was soo embarrassed I didn't even reply to your messages on my message board eeepp...

but I am idiot and embarrassing myself is a passion. 😩
__________________________________

Her lips, painted a blood red, looked extra plump and fuller due to the way she out lined them. Her jaw and cheek bones, razor sharp under the effect of the heavy contour, were accentuated more due to the crazy amount of highlighter she applied.

Mossy green eyes that held the power to petrify anyone who dared to look at them too hard or too long, were hidden beneath layers of smoky black eyeshadow, silver glitter and thick fake eye lashes, looking bigger, sharper, fiercer and scarier than they normally did.

Her usually thin, perfectly arched brows were drawn fuller and thicker giving her face a sterner, more matured look.

She put down her Chanel perfume after spritzing it on both her wrists and neck. Then throwing her sleek, freshley ironed hair back, she looked at her self in the mirror one last time.

Dressed in a sqeuined bordeaux dress that reached her calves, with a Carmen neck line that left her creamy shoulders bare, she looked exactly like a plastic Barbie doll.

Delicate by touch, desirable yet unapproachable. Striking to look at from far away, but you'd be scorched if you dared to come too close.

That was Airaa Kamran.

Broken from the inside.... But still a mask of invincibility from without.

She grit her teeth and re-applied her concealer under her eyes feeling insecure thinking her dark rings seem visible.

'How Pathetic...'

Thin, sultry net sleeves slid over her slim arms, giving a teasing display of the smooth skin underneath and she adorned her wrist with a silver delicate chain bracelet.

Upon her swan like neck she tied a matching silver chain with a single italicized A as its locket that sat on the delicate dip between her throat and beauty bone. Small sized silver hoop earings dangled from both her ears, the little intricate silver chains hanging from it tinkled with her every move.

Taking a step back she got a full view of her black stockings and silver strappy high heels in the long mirror. She bent and repositioned the thin silver anklet above her left ankle.

Then sighed and blinked at her reflection.

The queen was ready to slay.

Except...
she wasn't excited about the execution at all, or being seated upon the throne of pain. Her heart beat was so low she felt like it was hardly beating and her forehead burned feverish. She picked up her phone and silver clutch checking her money than walked to the door.

Just as she reached it a wave of dizziness hit her and she stumbled catching the handle.

Stopping for a second, she closed her eyes and waited for it to pass.

In that split second she saw herself walking back in, taking everything off, wiping her face clean, and running off to the safety of Aylaa's bedroom. Hide from the world under her covers and forget about herself, her so called reputation and all the unseen peer pressure. Just letting Aylaa run her hand through her hair while she keeps her eyes closed and mumbles appologies than falls into a dreamless slumber.