Chapter 17. First date.

Guys here you have chapter 17! Hope you like it :) Thanks for the reads and votes, it means  a lot to us! Hope you had fun on New Year's Eve and you're enjoying the Christmas break :)

Much love xxx

PS don't forget to check out 'Over Again' guys! :)))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I dread the thought of our very first kiss

a target that I'm probably gonna miss.

Let's go, don't wait, this night is almost over.

Honest, let's make this night last forever.

Forever and ever, let's make this last forever'.

I started packing, while Leigh stared at me, sat on my bed. I was leaving the morning after, I still didn’t know how I accepted his proposition. I didn’t want to fight with him, least of all in front of his family. My room was a total mess, I didn’t know which clothes I’d take with me. I grabbed a t-shirt and showed it to Leigh.

“Do you like this one?”

She nodded.

“Take that, and I also like the blue one”.

I grabbed the two t-shirts she had picked and put them in my bag. I kept on taking clothes off the wardrobe and packing some of them.

“Have you thought which underwear you’re taking with you?”

She surprised me with that question, and I looked at her, feeling kind of weird.

“Why should I have thought about that? I guess I’ll just take some, you know, normal underwear”.

“C’mon Maddie, you’re going to spend the night with Niall”.

“Yes, but we won’t do anything. And anyway, I guess we’ll sleep in separate bedrooms”.

“And what if he wants to do something else?”

“I won’t let him, I don’t think he’ll even try it”.

“What are you now exactly? Have you kissed him again?”

“No, so I guess we’re just friends or something like that”.

“What did you talk about when you left Starbucks?”

I sighed, trying to remember our conversation.

“I told him everything. My dad, Dylan…”

“Did you tell him? You didn’t even want to tell Nate”.

“I needed to let him know what he was getting himself into”.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if he likes me as much as he says, he won’t give up, right? He needed to know it wouldn’t be easy with me. And I don’t know, he builds trust in me, and I just felt the need to tell him and did.”

“Wow, so you trust in him now, don’t you?”

“Kind of”.

She smiled at took my laptop.

“Hey, he talked to you on Skype”.

I sat next to her and put the computer on my lap. I smiled at the sight of his name on the screen.