Chapter 4. Try, try, try (Just to be nice).

Hey guys here you have Chapter 4! Hope you' enjoyed last one :) Thanks for all the reads, it means a lot to us! 

We really like the idea of having songs as the title for the chapters, but it takes us a while to find the perfect one for each part of the story! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter and the song by Jason Mraz :)

Love xxx

PS go check out our other story 'Too Good To Be True', it'd mean the world to us if you guys keep on reading and voting. Comments much appreciated! :9 xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'If we just try, try try

just to be ni-ni-nice

then the world would  be a better place for you and I.'

When we parted from the kiss, I realised what I had just done. How did I come up with such thing?

“Tell me this didn’t actually happen” I said.

“Unofrtunately it did happen. It was disgusting!”

“Why did you do it?”

“I didn’t do anything!”

“You kissed me! Isn’t that enough?”

“We kissed, that’s different”

“You kissed me! Don’t ever do it again!”

“I wasn’t thinking about doing it again, it was the worst kiss ever!”

"It looked like you’d never kissed anyone before”

“Well, I have, but that’s not your business. You’re a jerk!”

“And what are you?”

“A poor girl you just kissed”

“You could’ve parted yourself”

“I felt sorry for you!”

“Yeah, sure”

“Don’t believe me if you don’t want to.”

“I won’t”

“Fine.”

“Fine.”

I sighed and started walking, and he followed me. Suddenly we saw Leigh and Harry.

“We were looking for you guys”, he said.

“Well, here we are.”

“Where’s Nate?” Leigh asked.

“He left; he wanted to be on his own.”

“Oh”

We started walking, and I went to Harry’s side, and he looked at me smiling. We walked past Niall and Leigh and started talking. My friend was right, he was a very nice boy.

Niall’s POV

Despite everything I’d just said, that kiss had been great. But I just couldn’t tell her. That girl was unbelievable, I acted like a jerk whenever she was around, and that really bothered me. I’d never been like that, and least of all with a girl, but Maddie knew how to get me on my nerves. I’d just kissed her, and that changed lots of things because, even though she’d denied it, I knew she liked it as much as I did. And that couldn’t happen, we hated each other. The only thing I wanted to know was why she hated me that much. I saw her walking along with Harry and I kept on talking with Leigh, who couldn’t stop speaking about Nate.