Chapter 40. Hummingbird heartbeat.

Guys! Here you have chapter 40! There 
are only 5 more chapters to come, so updates will be done once in a week (it doesn't have to be always on the same day, but just ONCE a week). 

Once again, we just wanted to thank you guys for all the lovely comments, votes, reads (Wattpad finally fixed them yaaay!) and patience, it truly means the world :)

Finally, we hope you enjoy the chapter, the song and the fact that they're finally together! What do you think? Will they last long? #TeamNaddie

Stay tuned for updates!

Much love xxxxxx

PS, go check our other stories! :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I was on the brinck of a heart attack,

you gave me life and keep me coming back.

I see the sun rise in your eyes, your eyes,

we've got a future full of blue skies, blue skies.

Even the seasons change,

our love still stays the same.'

I woke up and I saw her there, lying next to me. She was still asleep; I didn’t want to wake her. I was afraid she would leave again, as the last time. But deep inside I knew that wouldn’t happen again. I was sure of it. I stood there staring at her for a while and then I decided to get something for breakfast. I got up from bed, looked at her one last time and headed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, but there was nothing edible on the inside. I got dressed, grabbed my stuff and left. I went to the nearest Starbucks, ordered two coffees and something to eat and went back to Maddie’s.

Maddie’s POV

I woke up, but Niall wan’t there anymore. I got up from bed, put on a hoodie and headed to the kitchen, but he wasn’t there either. I looked everywhere, but he was nowhere to be found. I thought he might have gone to work, because there was no other reason for him to leave, we didn’t even do anything other than sleeping this time. I sat on the couch, took my phone and logged in Twitter; Leigh had mentioned me and uploaded a picture of us.

Leigh Evans missing this girl so much @MaddieJohnson xx

Maddie Johnson @LeighEvans miss you too! How’s it going in Italy?:)

Leigh Evans @MaddieJohnson this is great! You should come asap! You’ll absolutely love it!

Maddie Johnson  @LeighEvans I’ve missed watching our saturday movie marathon this weekend!

Leigh Evans @MaddieJohnson so have I :( speak later on Skype?

I heard the door opening and saw Niall coming in, so I tweeted my friend one last time.

Maddie Johnson @LeighEvans sure! I’ve got many things to tell you xx

Niall came to me smiling; I looked up at him and he gave me a peck on my lips.

“Where have you been?”, I asked.

“Starbucks, you didn’t have anything for breakfast. Did you miss me or what?”

“You have no idea”, I said, as we laughed.

I got up from the couch and we went to the kitchen. He gave me my drink and he took his, while passing me one of the muffins.