Chapter 26. Kiss me.

Guys thank you so much for all the comments, votes and reads! We reached more than 1,000 reads  in the last chapter! :)))) Here you have Chapter 26, one of our favourites :) Enjoy, and keep reading, commenting, voting and making us happy :)

Dedication goes to @razzthekid10 for being so nice in every chapter :) x

Much love xxx

PS, check TGTBT sequel, 'Over Again' please guys! :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I was made to keep your body warm,

but I'm cold as the wind blows, so hold me in your arms.

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck,

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet,

and with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now'.

Niall had come over to watch a movie. When it was over we started speaking. I looked at the position we were in. I had my head resting on his chest and he played with our hands, intertwining our fingers; I smiled.

“What’s up?”, he asked.

“Nothing, it’s just weird to be like this”.

“You better get used to it, because we’re going to be like this for a long time”.

“You sound very convinced”.

“You know I’m always right with these kinds of things. Who knows, maybe we’ll be like this for the rest of our lives”.

“Shut up, you know  hate it when you say that kind of stuff”.

“Why?”, he said, putting on his puppy face.

“Because none of us know what will happen”.

“I do know”.

“No, you don’t. And I don’t want to know what you think that will happen, get it?”

“Yes, sir”, he said, giving me the military salute.

I started laughing, pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He laid me on the couch and placed himself on top of me, without stopping the kissing. I parted away from him.

“Would you like to eat something?”, I asked him.

“You know I can never reject that offer”.

We laughed and got up from the couch. We went to the kitchen and started to eat everything edible we could find in there.

“Can I ask you something?”, he said.

“Sure”.

“Have you written any song since we’re together?”

“I can’t tell you that!”

“Then I’ll have to find it out by myself”.

He smirked and went running to my room. I followed him and came in. I turned around and saw him behind me, with my songs folder on his hand. I tried to catch it but he stretched his arm, putting it so high that I couldn’t reach it.

“Niall, give that back to me”.

“No, not until you let me read them, at least”.

“Please…”

“No”.

“Alright then, but we’ll read the songs together”.

He sat on my bed and I took the folder from his hands. I sat next to him and opened it. I took some sheets of paper out of it and gave them to him; he started reading as I lowered my head.

“Niall, I know they’re not very goos, but it’s just what I do to express what I feel at a certain moment”.

“Are you kidding me? These lyrics are beautiful”.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes… and did you write all these songs to me?”

“Yes, but I didn’t expect you to read them…”

He kept on eyeing them until he stopped at one. He looked at me and smiled.

“What’s wrong?”

“I like this sentence”, he said, pointing at something.

I was made to keep your body warm”, I read out loud. “It’s not a big deal”.

“But I like it”.

I shrugged my arms. He gave me back the sheets of paper and I put them inside of the folder, which I placed inside of a cupboard. He stood up and started to read the sentences that were written all over the walls of my bedroom.

“Why do you have your walls like this? I mean, there’s barely any free space between all these pictures and sentences…”

“I don’t know, I guess I never wanted to have the typical room whose walls have nothing on them, not even a couple of frames”.

“You and your desire to be always different”.

“I can’t help it, it’s just who I am”.

He turned around to me and took my face with his hands.

“And that’s what made me fall in love with you”, and he kissed me.

When the kiss was over he turned around once more and kept on reading the sentences of the walls. “What are these sentences? I mean, why do you have them written on here?”

“Most of them are lyrics from songs, but some others were written by Leigh, Nate, Danny, Tom, Dougie and Harry. Oh, and my sister wrote one too”.

“Everyone who matters to you, right?”

“Yes, you could say so”.

“What about me? Aren’t you going to let me write one?”, he said, smiling.

I took a permanent marker out of the cupboard and gave it to him.

“You have some free space over there”, I said, pointing to an empty space.

He kneeled down and wrote something. Then he stood up and gave me the marker back. I put it on the desk and looked at the sentence he had written on my wall.

Keep me warm”, I read.

“Well, in your song you say you were made to keep my body warm, right? Well, I invite you to do so”.

I shook my head in between laughs and hugged him. Then I looked at him and smiled.

“Definitely, you’re a silly lad”.

“Do you realize everytime I say something beautiful you ruin the moment?”

“You just ruined this one, you should’ve kissed me instead of complaining”.

He kissed me.

“Happy now?”

“Very much”, I said, kissing him back.

I partied from him after the kiss.

“I don’t need anything else”, he said.

“What do you mean?”

“That you’re all I want”.