Chapter 38. Oath (to you).

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey guyssssssssssss! Well, here's chapter 38, we hope you like it, even though it's not one of the best ones we've written hahaha. Anyway, please comment and vote, 'cause it means a lot!  We hope you enjoy this lovely song by Cher Lloyd (because we absolutely love it!) Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and all the reads and votes :)

Have a look at the pic on the side, you'll understand what it is after reading the chapter :)

Love you guyssssssssssssss xxxxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'll never let you go, this is my oath to you.

Just thought that you should know,

this is my oath to you (...)

Wherever you go, just always remember,

you're never alone, we're birds of a feather,

and we'll never change, no matter the weather.

This is my oath to you'.

“Maddie, aren’t you going to Niall’s today?”

“Leigh, you’re leaving tomorrow, and I’m spending the day with you”.

“But you told me you’d speak to him today”.

“If I go, I won’t get back and I won’t be with you, so I’ll just go tomorrow”.

“Maddie…”

“No, Leigh, today’s our day, end of the conversation”.

“And what are we going to do?”

“Well, since Nate’s not here it’ll be a girls’ day. First we’ll go shopping, then Starbucks and then we’ll do a movie maratón”.

She laughed and we both started to get dressed. A while after, we jumped in Nate’s car and I drove to the city centre. Little Things was being played on the radio, and I saw Leigh trying to change the station, but I stopped her from doing so. I remembered the day Niall sang it to me, when he said he wanted to introduce me to Ed Sheeran, when we decided not to speak about the songs we wrote for each other. That day was also one of the first times he asked me about Dylan. A sad smile appeared on my face. It’d been about three months and I still remember it as if it was yesterday. Leigh looked at me.

“Maddie, are you okay?”

“Yes, no need to worry. It’s just a song”.

“I know he sang it to you a while ago”.

“Yes, but it’s just a song, I can’t go on like this for the rest of my life. London is full of posters of One Direction, I sell lots of things related to them at the shop. I’ll have to get used to it sooner or later, won’t I?”

She smiled and looked out the window. I kept my eyes on the road as something by Rihanna started playing, Diamonds, I think. A while after I parked and we stepped out the car. Leigh went running to one of her favourite shops and I followed her, laughing. We started going through the corridors of the shop, taking this and that, without even looking at the clothes sometimes, it was just what we used to do. Then we went to the fitting room and tried on everything we’d taken, even the most awful clothes. When we got out, the people that were there looked at us as if we were crazy and we just laughed. I took my phone and took a picture, which I decided to post on Twitter.