Chapter 28.Turn around(together nothing can stop us now).

Guys thank you so much for all the reads, comments and votes! It really makes our day everytime we check Wattpad! :) Here you have Chapter 28, we hope you like it! It doesn't have lots of things on it, but it was strictly necessary to do a chapter like this so we can go on with the story. Enjoy the song too :)

Dedication goes to @iLoNarry_x (a.k.a. @ItsNiallerSwag on Twitter) for reading all of our books since day one! :)

Much lovexxxx

PS, check our other stories please! :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Turn around, open your eyes, look at me now.

Turn around, girl, I've got you, we won't fall down.

We can see forever from up here,

so long as we're together have no fear, no fear (...)

Tell our worries and our pain goodbyes now'.

November, 2012.

I kissed her and we parted a few inches away from the other.

“You know what? I already thought what I’ll buy you for Christmas”.

“Are we going to buy stuff for Christmas to each other?”

“I don’t know, but I’m going to buy something for you”, I said.

“You could’ve said it before”.

“Before? Why?”

“I’m not rich as you are, I need to save money so I can buy you something”.

“Don’t overthink about it or spend too much money on it, it’s not necessary”.

“Sure, and then you’ll buy me the most expensive article on the shop and I’ll give you a shitty gift”.

“Intention is what matters, babe”, I said, caressing her cheek.

“No, Niall. I don’t want you to buy me anything expensive, just something simple”.

“Shit, now I’ll have to think about something else”.

“You better”.

“Relax uh”.

She laughed and gave me a peck on my lips. We hadn’t been able to see each other a lot during that week; she’d been studying for her exams and I’d been everywhere and anywhere promoting the new album. I hadn’t thought about what we’d do when I went on tour. But we had plenty of time still, there were months left, and I didn’t want to think what I’d do without her. Suddenly the bell rang and I went to open the door. There I found Lou and Lux. Crap, I had forgotten that Lou asked me to look after the little girl. We spoke for a while and I finally came in, holding Lux in my arms. Maddie looked at me confused, smiled and got up from the couch. 

“Maddie, this is Lux”.

She held her in her arms and started to say things to her, while the girl answered with her laughs. It seemed they had clicked immediately. I sat on the sofá while they took a seat on the floor. Maddie played with Lux while I looked at them, drooling and laughing. At the end of the afternoon, Lou picked Lux up and Maddie and I were alone again. She looked at me and laughed. 

“What’s wrong?”, I asked.

“You were the one who was supposed to look after Lux, not me”.