self-deception - senandika

Sometimes it's too human, all the funny sides become invisible. Have you ever thought how thirsty for confession makes you not cool at all?  It makes sense if you do well. Cover the gap without people being prejudiced.  But you're not smart enough, man.  You cover yourself too much with something that you believe in something anyway. You're pathetic.  I'm pathetic.  all of us, too often lie to ourselves. Eroding the rational side elevates the emotional side.  well, it's none of my business. But if you don't wanna look stupid, use your brain.

Self-deception, again in another way.  I don't want to go too far, want to tease anyone I can't tease.  I'm not a coward to make them aware, but those who are a coward to wake up. What about her smiles, laughter, and tears that seem like teater?  I stop watching when your stage is over, but you seem insatiable.  I don't understand what you were expecting, baby?

Is it a hug? Let i give u some stab even it make me feels so evil. Thats the fact at all. Nothing love here.

If there is something i want to fix it was a perception. Perception of me, perception of me to all people i know. Or perception of all people to me? I-- i'm sucks.

Are the people I know right now the real him?  Is it me who is asking right now is I who really care?  rhetoric.  I don't need answers to those kinds of questions.  one thing is certain, we both lie to each other.

***

A/N:

How english make my poem looks so powerful, its unfair.

Idk wht u type just wnted to said: i'm sucks.

9-04-2021