| 21 | -HidingInMyFear

Woohoo... Finally an update ;3;

---

Lucy slowly opened her eyes, greeted by the shining morning light. She turned her head slightly and found Natsu sleeping by her side. How long have she been here? Where is she? Once again, she turned to the oposite direction and found a monitor with wires attached to her, once in awhile making a beeping noise.

"The hospital.." She whispered.

Although she had whispered, Natsu had still woken up by her voice. He smiled gently and tried to find her waist, giving her a big hug. 

"I'm awake, Natsu. Stop trying to molest me" Lucy gave off a small chuckle.

"Good morning.." He heaved out a sigh and pulled her in closer to him.

"Morning, Natsu. How are your eyes doing?" She asked, although she already knew the answer

"They're great, just not in my head. They're in yours." Natsu joked. 

The blonde began yawning, "G'Night, Natsu.."

He touched her face softly before reaching for her lips, planting a soft kiss there.

"Good night.. Sleep tight, Lushe."

---

Lisanna paced back and forth in the waiting room, impatient about Lucy. They weren't really in a good condition, even when Natsu gave her his eyes, but Lisanna knew Lucy was a good person deep inside. Only because of the rumours about her in Middle School and Elementary School though.

A doctor came out of her room and Lisanna ran towards her.

"Excuse me doc, but is she okay?"

"She's especially fine. No need to worry."

"Thank you, doctor."

"Thank god... She's fine."