| 12 | ~lazysunshine

••At the Fair Grounds••
   ••Third Person●●

Lucy walked around, Natsu following behind her.

"Hey! Wanna go to the Ferris Wheel?!" Exclaimed Lucy, losing her 'bad side'.

"Sure!" Natsu replied.

The blonde smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging the pinkette towards the large wheel. Natsu took out 6 tickets, 3 per person being the price. He gave it to the man and they both went on it.

8:23 P.M.

They were at the top of the wheel. It suddenly stopped and Lucy could hear screaming.

Before she knew it, the wheel broke free and it was rolling onto the streets.

I gotta do something! She thought.

She waited until her seat was down to the ground and jumped down.

"LUCY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?" Screamed Natsu.

"SAVING YOUR ASS!" Lucy shouted back, running as fast as she can.

She groaned and kicked her heels away, making her run quicker.

Its rolling towards the cliff! I gotta do it now!

The blonde ran right in front of the wheel and placed her hands on it. The large wheel pushed her so Lucy kept her right foot back, holding her in place.

As it was about to reach the cliff, Lucy managed to stop it. She dropped to her knees, looking at her bloody hands. Lucy walked up to the wheel and started using the climbable parts to swing up, helping people down.

10:46

The blonde was finally done as she stood there, her breath uneven.

"Lucy!"

The shout startled her, causing her to fall down the cliff. At the last second, she used her palm to hold on to the edge.

"Lucy! Hold on!" Natsu shouted.

She can't. She couldn't hold on. She was wore out and her palms were bloody, making it impossible. She let go and fell into the darkness. It was all in slow motion.

Lucy closed her eyes as she fell. An edge of a rock crashed into her head, earning a scream from the blonde.

The last thing she heard from the depths of darkness is that sweet voice calling out to her.

That's when she knew that she had finally found... the right one.

●●●
Dun. Dun. Duuunn.