| 03 | ~ iijordan

∞∞∞3rd Person∞∞∞

∞∞∞Time Skip : Next Day∞∞∞

The pinkette woke up with his lips sore from the damage the blonde did to him. He got up rub his face and headed to the bathroom. He did the basics and then got a cream specifically for sore lips , brushed it on and headed to FairyTail.

∞∞∞Lucy HeartFilla∞∞∞

I walked to FairyTail quickly , I wanted to see Natsu & see if he liked that little something I gave him yesterday. Who did that bitch think she is, I don't really care if your sister is MiraJane , don't put your hands on what's mine. Even her name sounds a little bit bitchy Lisanna. I entered FairyTail and I was late for class so I ran off to class. I bumped into Lisanna.

"Hey! Watch where your going." I said

I grabbed my books and stumbled away.

∞∞∞Lisanna Strauss∞∞∞

I sighed in relief that the worst 2 seconds of my life were over. I looked up and I saw a pinkette standing in front of me. It was Natsu.

"Hey, you need help down there?" he asked

"Um , sure just pick up anything" I said smiling

He reached down and picked up most of the things that the blondie made me throw down when I was walking to class. He handed them to me and asked what class do I have first. I said English.

" Really! I have that class to" he said

"Um... you wanna walk over together?" I said

"Sure" he said smiling

We walked over and he was telling me things about him and he was clarifying to me what happened with that blondie yesterday. He also said I was sweet which made me blush a little. Suddenly a blackette pulled Natsu away and Natsu said "go to class it's okay". I didn't follow instructions I hid behind a locker.

∞∞∞Gray FullBuster∞∞∞

I saw the pinkette talking to that new girl. He had priorities so I had to stick it in his head one last time .

"Lucy is your priorities not some new girl , I don't care what you two have end it , you have to break Lucy heart or else bye bye Natsu" I said slowly walking away

∞∞∞3rd Person∞∞∞

The whitenette slowly walked from her corner she was hiding in and up to Natsu.

"Um...What's going on?" she said

leaving Natsu confused how to explain everything.

∞∞∞Head Author's Note∞∞∞

Hope you guys enjoyed this part :3 im very busy but I took my time to create this as well as the several other books I have to update by the end of the day.

Goodbye lovley's see you next time :3

∞∞∞iijordan∞∞∞