| 08 | flamesxkeys

Hello, everyone! FlamesxKeys here! I recently got added in the group and aha, I hope I'll get along with everyone! without further ado, I present you the 8th chapter!

***

Lucy Heartfilia groaned for the fifth time this day as she stared at her reflection inside the empty, comfort room for girls. She had finally grew tired snapping at nosey people who were asking her what happened to her--just because they saw her vulnerable side, it doesn't mean that she's willing to let them inside her life.

"Hey."

Surprised, she turned to the source of the voice and her eyes nearly gouge out of their sockets when she saw Natsu Dragneel, a male inside the girls's restroom...

"Natsu Dragneel!" She cried, mouth hanging open in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing inside the girls's comfort room?--and, don't you have class?"

"...I...well, I'm worried about you," he replied, which triggered the anxiety bubbling inside the blonde. "I've never seen you cry--"

"You're lying!" She shouted. "No one worries about me--not even my own father! Stop trying to sound like you care because I know you don't!"

Her sudden outburst surprised her as much as it surprised Natsu. She is aware that she is crying, but she could careless. She's tired of people like Natsu; she's tired of the people who feigns emotions for her because they would like to take advantage of her vulnerable feeling. She wondered, what is this idiot-but-undeniably-hot-pinkette wants with her?

"It's not like that...Lucy," The sound of her name rolling out of his tongue momentarily calmed her. He took a step forward to hug her. Her mind immediately commanded her to push the pinkette away, but for some reason, she couldn't. She's too tired to do so. Emotionally and physically. "I...I just...couldn't stand it--I couldn't stand the fact that you were carrying everything all by yourself when you're not actually alone."

Lucy opened her mouth to speak but closed them again for she couldn't find the right words to say. His grip to her tightened, and she knew that everything he said was from the heart...or was it really? Whatever the answer is, she could careless about it right now; the only thought lingering inside her head is that Natsu Dragneel, the nerd who was actually a hottie had fearlessly entered the girls's room just to comfort her.

And that was all it takes to put a smile on her lips. Subconsciously, she wrapped her arms around his waist, desperate for the warmth he provides with his large, masculine body.

She's never letting go of this possession.