| 14 | flamesxkeys

A/N: Welp, FlamesxKeys here! I'm not really sure if everyone will enjoy reading this because, ugh...this chapter is kind of angsty and have I ever told you that I suck at it? I either overdo the expressions of characters or well...it just lacks details. idk. I hope you'll just like this chapter, aha. I dedicate this to GottaLoveOtakus because well, our love for our readers should be spread! Thank you very much for supporting this book where we poured our blood and sweat, aha. 

***  

            “I see, thank you very much…” Lucy thanked the male doctor, her lips stretched into a smile. It turns out that, she wouldn’t be blind for the rest of her life—it’s only temporary. Her vision will return after three weeks, which is kinda long, but Lucy, to be honest, doesn’t really mind—because of it, her caretaker prevented her from going to school. Isn’t that awesome?

Well, not really. She actually doesn’t feel good with both her current condition and with staying at home. She was finally home…back at the Heartfilia mansion—the manor that she hates so much. Why? That’s because she has her own family problems and her blinded condition prevents her from doing most of the things she does every day. She’s just there, lying down on her bed like a doll. She wondered if someone will come and visit her? Impossible; she never lets anyone go to her home. If her father sees them, his crazed mind might led him to kidnap them and add them to his collections that he’s willing to sold to earn more money for gambling. If something like that happened to any innocent victims—especially those people who are special to her—she’s never going to forgive herself.

Before she knew it, she heard a sob slip out of her mouth. As much as she hates to admit it, she’s very vulnerable. She feigns indifference, but deep inside, she’s hurt and sad. That’s so cliché. A girl playing around just because she got heavy, family problems. Her whole life is so fucking cliché.

“Lucy-sama, you have a visitor.” she jumped a little when she heard the voice of her butler outside her room.

Her brows ceased in confusion. A visitor? How the heck can she get a visitor when no one knows where her home is?

“…Visitor…who…who is it?” She managed to utter beneath her confusion.

“The person is said to be named as Natsu Dragneel.”

The words that came out of her butler’s mouth hung in the air heavily. Did she hear him correctly? Why is he here? She said that they’re through, right? She felt her eyes getting heavier, and before she knew it, she felt warm liquid rushing down her cheeks. She is crying…again. She shouldn’t cry at all!--Especially that the person whom she is crying for is a person who wants to crush her heart.

And yet…and yet…

Pitiful sobs rushed out of her throat while her tears continuously pour down from her blind eyes. She hates to admit it, but…

Natsu Dragneel…she’s fucking starting fall in-love with him.

And she needs to stop it. Now.

A/N: ideeek. What do you guys think of this, lol? Sorry, this might be a lil’ crappy. I focused on Lucy-chan’s feelings because it needs to be expressed, aha. I hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter! ^^;

Dedicated to GottaLoveOtakus because our love for our readers need to be spread! Thank you very much for supporting this book! Everyone loves you and our other treasured readers.