| 18 | HumairaFitriyah

Heya, friends! Sorry for the inactiveness. I will try to be more active in here ^^

Thanks so much for the reads, votes and comments! And thanks to FlamesxKeys for editing this chapter and some of my mistakes.

Hope you enjoy today's chapter! ^^

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Lucy closed her phone, digging it deep on her pocket as soon as she did so. She bet that Levy is flabbergasted. She will have to explain everything to Levy as soon as they meet - or all hell will break loose. But she could care less about that right now; the most important thing she needs to clear right now is her problem between her, Natsu and Gray. The whole fiasco is making her sick.

"..Lucy?" Natsu called helplessly as he swung his hands in the air; trying to grasp a part that belongs to the person he wants to speak with. "W-where are you?"

"I am right here, Natsu," Lucy immediately answered. Her eyes that once belonged to Natsu watered. The thought of him sacrificing his beautiful eyes for her made her feel heavy inside. His eyes are one of the prettiest things she had ever seen - it always shines brightly as if it possesses the galaxy she have always loved. He sacrificed it for someone like her.. for someone like her!

"Natsu, sit there for a moment, alright?" Lucy mumbled as she gently as she could while offering him an apologetic smile that she shouldn't have bothered to make - he couldn't see it, anyway. She balanced Natsu's muscular body with both of her hands with difficulty, as he is bigger than her. His grip tightened on Lucy's arms, preventing his body to fall on the ground, helpless. Lucy brought him to the nearest bench, helping him to sit properly.

"I'm going to take your stick from the nurse - don't do anything reckless, you got me? I'll be back in a minute,"

And with that, she had fled, rushing back to the hospital. Natsu sat there, alone. The natural breeze of the unpolluted air and the comfortable noise from the outside made him think about his future. He has no regrets on his hasty decision of donating his eyes to Lucy. His eyes were one of his most prized possession - it allows him to clearly sight the breathtaking views that leaves him mesmerized. One example of this is the person that lit up his world: Lucy Heartfilia.

 When he donated his eyes, he never realized that he does love Lucy. The vision of her mourning in pain made him feel worried like he had never been before. And somehow, it was as if he was in pain too—it was so damn painful that it’s almost as if a part of his soul was dead.

And right after that, he realized how much he loves her.

 He overlooked everything; her appalling personality; her sense of clothing wherein she decides that revealing clothes are better than decent ones…he overlooked it, all because he loves her.

Donation of eyes? He did that because he wanted Lucy to see the world more. And most of all, he did that because he loved Lucy. He didn't want her to be sad because she couldn't see anything again. And he wanted to let Lucy know that he really loved her so much.

The fact that he is alone made him think of the most random things possible—but the thought of Gray stood out. His lips twitch as he remembers his threatening voice, warning him to never disobey him.

“You may neverfall in-love with her. If you do, well, I will kill you, pick your eyes out and burn them over a campfire.”

“Remember, never fall in-love with her or death will be coming your way.”

"Lucy is your priorities, not some new girls. I don't care what you two would end up. I just want you to break Lucy's heart, or else bye-bye, Natsu."